When people are high they say stuff. Stuff they probably wouldn’t normally say. Take a look at this top 10 to see if what you say when you’re high is on here.
1. I’m So High
As soon as you feel high you just have to say it out loud, don’t you?
2. I Forgot What I Was Gonna Say . . .
The thought was real important too… Oh well!
I had to include this one, dude.
The Urban Dictionary describes this word as “to express surprise” or “to express astonishment.”
5. It’s Still Going…
There’s only one thing to do when this happens. Hit that s***!
6. Pass it
Check out the song “Don’t Bogart Me” by Fraternity of Man from the soundtrack to the movie “Easy Rider” for a deeper explanation of this one.
7. Wait… What?
That means explain yourself or just repeat what you just said so everyone can laugh at you.
8. Did The Edibles Kick In Yet?
Usually it’s not long after you say this that they actually kick in!
9. I Love You, Man
They made a romance/buddy film with the same title starring Paul Rudd and Jason Segal. It must be true then.
10. Let’s Smoke Some More
Sometimes it’s the appropriate thing to do.
Latest posts by Evan Hundhausen (see all)
- Watch: The Truth About Drugs: Cocaine vs. Marijuana - April 30, 2016
- Guy Advice: 5 Ways To Convince Your GF To Experiment With Erotic Weed Products - April 30, 2016
- Watch: It’s Time For A Medical Marijuana Revolution - April 28, 2016