Have you ever tried cannabis-infused granola? If not, then you may want to consider making some Outta-Controlla Granola. In fact, you can do it at home, and it’s as easy as baking a cake. Be sure to check out the video below to learn how to make a batch of your very own.
Outta-Controlla Granola recipe
Of course, everything is better when you add a little weed to it. With that being said, you have to try cannabis-infused Outta-Controlla Granola. This flavourful recipe makes an excellent addition to your wake and bake and is also a nutritious treat that allows you to reap the benefits of the herb.
Thanks to this recipe from MagicalButter.com, you can whip up a batch right from home.
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried pomegranate
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- One tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup canna-coconut oil
First, you’ll need to infuse your coconut oil. The MagicalButter machine will do the infusing part for you fuss-free.
Next, mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Then, grab a decent size baking dish and pour all of the contents inside of it. Be sure to spread the mixture so that it bakes correctly evenly.
Set your oven to 325° and bake for 25-30 minutes. Be sure to stir at 15 minutes.
When the timer is up, just pull out your batch and enjoy!
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- Cannabis Saved This Teenage Boy From Dying Of Cancer - March 28, 2017
- Snoop Dogg Will Induct Tupac Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame - March 28, 2017
- 7 Mouth-Watering Munchies Of The Week From Instagram - March 27, 2017