Grab a cracker or a chunk of fresh bread and a heaping scoop of this indulgent dip for an appetizer everyone will love.
Crawlin Crab Dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 to 30 minutes
Serving size: ½ cup
Yield: About 16 servings
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- ½ cup Magical Mayo
- 2 cups (12 ounces) genuine lump crab meat
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (choose your favorite)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Sliced French or sourdough bread, toasted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the Magical Mayo, oil, and cream cheese.
- Add the green onions, lemon juice, garlic, hot sauce, Old Bay seasoning, and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, 8 ounces of cheddar, and half the crab meat, and mix, while trying to keep as many large crab lumps intact as possible.
- Fold in the rest of the crab, again retaining larger chunks.
- Pour your dip into an 8-inch square baking dish, top with the rest of the cheddar cheese, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove your Crawling Crab Dip from the oven, and let it cool for 5 minutes. Serve with thinly sliced, toasted French bread, and enjoy!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Ditch Tobacco And Switch To Vaping - August 19, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis Fried Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sticky Pot Stickers - August 18, 2017