Mac and cheese is one of the all-time greatest comfort foods. This recipe for Heady Mac-n-Heat is super easy, delicious, and it’s made with cannabis-infused MagicalButter.
- 1/4 cup MagicalButter
- 8 ounces rotini shells
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 jalapeños chopped
- 1 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cheese crackers
- 1 pinch paprika
- Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
- Cook 8 slices bacon; drain and chop.
- In a saucepan, melt MagicalButter over medium heat. Stir in enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick.
- Add bacon and jalapeños.
- Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add cracker crumbs and brown.
- Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make MagicalButter - April 20, 2017
- Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money The Mobile Game Is Now Live - April 20, 2017
- The Worlds First Quartz Chamber Dry Herb Vaporizer Is Here - April 19, 2017