Edibles are the best if you prefer to eat the herb rather than smoke it. Not only are they tasty, but they also offer a discreet way to get high. But they will put you on your a** if you eat too many. From the moment you realize they’re starting to hit you to wondering if you’re even high, here are 13 things you’ll only understand if you’ve eaten too many edibles.
1. Hide them or suffer the consequences
For the most part, you would never recognize an edible unless you taste one. For this reason, your mom, dad, or friend may decide to have a bite. Before you know it, they are so high they don’t know what to do. To avoid dealing with the nonsense, always hide your edibles.
2. Waiting for them to kick in
Edibles can take anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours to kick in. But once they do, they hit hard.
3. Feeling like you’re dying
Everyone who has ever tried edibles has eaten more than they should have. After one pot brownie too many, you can feel like you’re near death.
4. The taste isn’t always pleasant
Edibles, especially when they’re highly potent, don’t always taste as great as they look.
5. Being high for days
That moment you wake up, look around, and realize you’re still high the day after eating an edible.
6. When the edible hits you and you’re at work
Sure, some people can pop and edible and work eight hours straight. But when they hit you a little too hard, the day will seem endless.
In fact, you could probably sit on the couch for hours and not move.
8. Wondering if your heart is about to explode
After eating a few edibles, you’ll likely notice your heart rate increasing. And if you’re super stoned, you’ll probably trip out and convince yourself that it’s ready to burst out of your chest.
9. It’s nothing like smoking weed
Smoking weed will give you a head high. However, edibles tend to give you more of a body high.
10. It’s best to eat them on days you have nothing to do
After all, you never know how intense the high may be.
11. There’s such a thing as too much weed
Unlike smoking the herb, too many edibles can be a bad idea.
12. Sweets are the best
Although some edibles taste nasty, the sweet ones are the bomb.com.
13. You can turn practically anything into an edible
From pizza to wings, you can infuse just about any meal with weed.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- 10 Philosophical Realizations Of High People - September 20, 2017
- First Ground-Breaking Cannabis Ad Runs On Primetime TV - September 19, 2017
- 5 Ways Cannabis Combats PMS Symptoms - September 18, 2017