Mashed Potato Waffles are a quick and delicious way to use up those leftover mashed potatoes. You’ll need a waffle iron to make them, and the cannabutter gives them a winning edge!
Mashed Potato Waffles
- ⅓ cup MagicalButter, melted
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- ¾ cup half and half
- ¼ cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced Chives
- 1/4 cup green onion
- Optional toppings: additional sour cream, chives, butter, bacon bits, broccoli in cheese sauce
- Whisk the melted butter, potatoes, cheese, milk, and sour cream together until completely combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and spices, and mix thoroughly. The batter will be fairly thick; add a little more milk or flour to adjust the consistency if needed.
- Scoop ½ cup of potato mix onto a preheated waffle iron, and spread the batter out almost to the edges. Close and cook until the waffle stops steaming and opens easily.
- Serve your Mashed Potato Waffles as-is or with optional toppings, and enjoy!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Ditch Tobacco And Switch To Vaping - August 19, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis Fried Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sticky Pot Stickers - August 18, 2017