Feel like you’re stuck in a salad rut? Or are you coming out of hibernation and want to start that summer salad feeling? Whatever your reason, this delicious cannabis-infused Shrimp N’ Veggie Salad will get you going, thanks to the delicious combination of fresh ingredients, and the generous helping of cannaoil.
Shrimp N’ Veggie Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15-18 minutes
Serving size: 1 Bowl
Yield: 3 Cups
Magical Italian Dressing
- 1½ cups MagicalButter Olive Oil
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup purified water
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon pink Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup red onion, julienned
- 1 cup asparagus tips
- 1 pound medium shrimp
- 1 large handful mixed greens
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
- Lime juice
- Preheat your oven to 325˚F.
- Add the cut vegetables to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with seasonings, to your preference. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Move the veggies aside to make room on the baking sheet, and add the shrimp in a single layer. Drizzle with desired amount of olive oil, lime juice, and seasonings.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes, until the shrimp are fully cooked. Be careful not to overcook.
- Mix the dressing ingredients well. For best results, place them inside your MagicalButter machine, secure the lid, and press the Blend/Clean button.In a large salad bowl, add the mixed greens, and toss your Shrimp Salad with Magical Italian Dressing. Serve, and enjoy!
- In a large salad bowl, add the mixed greens, and toss your Shrimp Salad with Magical Italian Dressing. Serve, and enjoy!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis Fried Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sticky Pot Stickers - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Sticky Icky Wings - August 18, 2017