When it comes to cannabis users, you have your rookies, and you have your experts. Each is different, but all have one thing in common: they love weed. From the way they store their stash to their mannerism, here are the 12 main differences between noobs and veteran weed smokers.
1. Noobs have a lower tolerance
While veterans can smoke endless amounts of weed, noobs only need a couple of hits to get super baked.
2. Veterans know how to roll properly
One sure way to tell the difference between a noob and a veteran is by judging their rolling skills. If they can roll a perfect pearl, then chances are this isn’t their first rodeo.
3. Noobs cough. A lot.
Of course, too huge of a hit off the dank will make even an expert cough. Noobs, however, will cough even off the smallest hit of mids.
4. Veterans know all the many ways to consume the herb
Veterans know and experiment with the many ways to consume cannabis. Meanwhile, most noobs know you can smoke weed, and that’s about it.
5. Noobs keep their use on the hush-hush
From using spray to lighting candles, noobs will do whatever it takes to cover up the fact that they’ve been smoking weed. Veterans, however, don’t bother trying.
6. Veterans love pot and don’t care who knows it
Not only do veterans not care if you are aware that they smoke weed, but they also don’t care if they smell like it. When it comes to the herb, they don’t care what you think.
7. Noobs getting high
Noobs be like…
8. Veterans getting high
eterans treat getting high like any other precious hobby that they adore.
9. How noobs store their stash
Noobs will hide their stash in a plastic bag, on their bedside table, or pretty much anywhere really.
10. How veterans store their stash
In order to keep weed fresh, veterans know that storing it in an airtight container, such as a mason jar, is a must.
11. Noobs don’t know where to find the best buds
Veterans, on the other hand, know where to score the best ganja for the best deal.
12. Veterans when they get to try a new strain
Noobs know pot as pot, so they may not feel the same joy that veterans do when it comes time to try a new strain.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- 8 Pot Products All 90s Babies Need In Their Lives - August 18, 2017
- 10 Thoughts You Had When You Smoked Your First Bowl - August 18, 2017
- 8 Tiny Pot Products That Are So Random Yet So Adorable - August 17, 2017