Here’s how to make the ‘perfect’ infused fresh berry parfait.
Fresh Berry Parfait
- ½ cup Magical Tincture
- ¼ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 cups red raspberries
- 8 ounces sugar
- ½ cup granola
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Magical Coconut Oil and yogurt until well mixed.
- Carefully pour the Magical Tincture into a small saucepan over medium heat. (NOTE: Do not leave the pan unattended. Be extra careful—ethanol and its vapor are HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.) Boil off most of the alcohol until the consistency is that of molasses, creating MagicalButterOil (MBO).
- Add the orange liqueur, agave nectar, and vanilla extract to the MBO. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the blackberries and sugar, and cook until the sugar is fully incorporated, stirring constantly to prevent sticking. Congratulations! You have created Infused Blackberry Compote.
- In a parfait glass, add 2 dollops of yogurt, 6-8 raspberries, 1 tablespoon of the blackberry compote, another 2 dollops of yogurt, another tablespoon of compote, a sprinkle of granola, and top it off with a raspberry or two. Mmm! Oui oui, c’est parfait!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sweet & Sour Sauce - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sloppy Joe Sliders - September 13, 2017