If you have ever been to Italy, you will instantly know about Italian Limoncello. Limoncello is the second most popular liqueur in Italy and it has recently become popular in other parts of the world. It is always served well chilled in the summer months. Bottle it and store yours in the freezer until ready to serve.
How to make Limoncello
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cycle time: 1 hour
- Serving size: 2-3 fluid ounces
- Yield: About 5 cups
- 3⅕ cups 151 or 190 proof grain alcohol such as Everclear
- 2½ cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 7 lemons’ worth)
- 2 cups lemon zest, pithed (bitter white tissue under the zest removed)
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160ºF; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- Strain your infusion through a Purify filter to remove all the lemon zest.
- Pour your Limoncello into a bottle, refrigerate, and enjoy!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sweet & Sour Sauce - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sloppy Joe Sliders - September 13, 2017