Most of what you know about weed, you learn as you go. But that doesn’t mean you can’t discover a few tips and tricks beforehand. There’s a lot more to smoking pot than what you may think. Not only is there more than one way to smoke the herb, but it also comes in many different forms, most of which you can toke on. Whether you’re a pot-smoking genius or are new to it all, here are six helpful and nifty weed hacks.
1. Inhaling without coughing up a lung
Rather than inhaling directly, fill your mouth up with smoke and then take a heavy breath. It’s a lot easier this way, and you’ll probably be able to make it through an entire joint without coughing your ass off.
2. Rolling a joint
Rolling a joint is harder than it looks. But that’s okay; your rolling skills improve with every joint that you roll. For a visual guide, check out this helpful article on how to roll the perfect joint every time.
3. Collecting the most kief
In case you didn’t know, kief is a concentrated form of cannabis. It also happens to contain a lot of THC. If you want to smoke some and get super high, all you need is a grinder. By adding a coin to your grinder, you can maximize your kief collection. Here is an article on how it works.
4. Kief pellets
If you’ve ever wanted to make kief pellets from home, then there’s an easy way to do so. Just grab two pencils, a sheet of paper, kief, and a pair of scissors.
- Cut a 5cm wide and 15cm long strip of the paper and wrap it closely around one pencil.
- Take a piece of duct tape, or something similar, and place it on the paper so that it won’t unfold. You’ll then notice a small paper tunnel, which is to be filled with kief.
- Fill it up using the two pencils to press down using a lot of force.
Before you know it, you’ll have smokeable kief pellets.
5. DIY rosin dabs
Have you always wanted to smoke dabs, but don’t know where to find them? No problem, you can make high THC rosin all by yourself from home. You can use your kief pellets or just some regular bud. You’ll also need a hair straightener and baking paper.
To begin, fold a small piece (10x10cm) of baking paper in half and put your weed in it. Next, take the folded paper and put it between the hair straightener (200-450°F) and press as hard as you can for 5-10 seconds. There you have it, homemade rosin dabs.
You can check out this article for more information.
6. Using AVBs when you’re dankrupt
AVB stands for already vaped bud. There’s a lot you can do with leftover vaporizer bud, including making cannabutter and coconut oil. You can also smoke it, though it will probably taste like crap and won’t get you that high. So, next time you’re dankrupt, grab what’s left in your vaporizer and put it to good use.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- 8 Things You Need To Know About Using Cannabis Lube - July 23, 2017
- These Adorable Unicorn Pipes Are This Year’s Latest Mythical Obsession - July 21, 2017
- 5 Gorgeous Cannabis-Inspired Lifestyle Brands You’ll Love - July 21, 2017