Each year on the first Friday in June, people participate in National Doughnut Day. They make great edibles if you want to treat yourself and your friends with something sweet.
Cannabis infused doughnuts
- Prep time: N/A
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Ready in: 25 mins
- Mini doughnut pan, greased
- ¾ cup canna-flour
- ¼ cup pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup canna-milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Add the canna-milk, vanilla extract, and egg. Stir until combined.
- Mix in the CannaFlour, pastry flour and baking powder.
- Add cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into mini doughnut pan, filling each doughnut cup about ¾ full.
- Bake doughnuts in preheated oven until doughnuts are a light golden brown. Usually 5 to 9 minutes. Watch closely.
- Let doughnuts cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Roll each doughnut in powdered sugar.
Latest posts by Todd Farmington (see all)
- David Letterman Just Admitted He Once Accidentally Smoked Animal Tranquilizer - August 21, 2017
- Jim Carrey Is A Painter Now And You Need To Watch His Art Documentary - August 21, 2017
- This Chef Is Sacrificing The Easy Life To Help The Cannabis Cause - August 21, 2017