Homemade cinnamon rolls are the best. They are great for breakfast, brunch, and holidays. The perfectly soft, fluffy, gooey cinnamon rolls are made even better with MagicalButter.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: about 30 minutes
- Serving size: ½ roll
- Yield: about 18 servings
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup MagicalButter, softened
- 1 package Pillsbury biscuits
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- In a large bowl add your confectioner’s sugar, butter, and vanilla extract, and begin to stir.
- Slowly add the milk and stir constantly, whipping the frosting until smooth and fluffy.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Dust your counter surface with flour. Open the package of biscuits, and arrange them in a rectangular shape with the edges in contact. Using a rolling pin, roll the biscuits together into a single sheet about a ¼ inch thick.
- In a small bowl combine the butter and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the MagicalButter mixture evenly over the top of the biscuit sheet.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, and spread the mixture evenly over the buttered dough.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log shape. Cut it into 3-inch-thick slices, and place them in a buttered 9-inch square pan.
- Bake the rolls on the center oven rack for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Top your Cinnamon Rolls with icing. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sweet & Sour Sauce - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sloppy Joe Sliders - September 13, 2017