This recipe for Medicated Herb Stuffed Chicken contains two cannabis-infused ingredients – MagicalButter and Magical Olive Oil.
Medicated Herb Stuffed Chicken
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Serving size: about ½ breast
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- ¼ cup MagicalButter
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ounces fresh basil, plus 4 large leaves
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 organic chicken bullion
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix the cream cheese, butter, tomatoes, garlic, basil, lemon zest, and chicken bouillon.
- With a long, thin paring knife, slice a pocket in each chicken breast.
- Fill each breast evenly, and plug the pocket hole with a large basil leaf.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high, add the oil, and wait 2 minutes. Then, slowly add the chicken breasts one at a time. Allow 45-60 seconds before adding each successive breast.
- Sauté the chicken for 3-4 minutes, flip, and cook for them another 3 minutes. Then, bake the pan on the center rack of the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and let rest for 7-10 minutes before serving your Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Enjoy!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Magical Gummies - July 21, 2017
- Is This The Solution To The Las Vegas Cannabis Shortage? - July 17, 2017
- How To Make French Toast Blunts - July 15, 2017