Most will agree that peanut butter and jelly is the perfect combination of flavors, but what about milk chocolate with curry and chips? That’s just one of ten combinations of flavors from around the world that you would never expect. While many people are guilty food combinations that probably should never go together (especially when you’re elevated), chances are that you would have never imagined some of these combinations, which go from the bizarre to the delicious.
1. Milk chocolate with curry and chips
At least it’s not fish and chips!
2. Cappuccino crisps
These are decaf, right?
3. Hot cocoa-flavored Hubba Bubba
Nothing is nicer than warming up on a cold winter’s afternoon with some a nice mouthful of hot cocoa-flavored gum.
4. Mountain Dew corn snacks
Do the Dew. Or, like, is that “Chew the Dew?”
5. Pigs in blankets Pringles
The real question is, why didn’t these exist sooner!
6. Carrot-flavored ice cream
Because nothing says Häagen-Dazs like carrot-flavored ice cream!
7. Bacon cotton candy
Well, bacon does make most things better.
8. Maple bacon lollipops
That includes lollipops, too!
9. Jelly Bean-flavored milk
‘Tis the season…
10.Yogurt-Flavored Pepsi White
After all, there’s nothing that quenches the thirst like a cool glass of yogurt.
Latest posts by Todd Farmington (see all)
- Michael Fassbender Hunts A Serial Killer In “The Snowman” - July 24, 2017
- Essential Oils Amplify The Effectiveness Of CBD In These New Tinctures - July 24, 2017
- Jay Leno Took A Car Made Entirely From Cannabis For A Test Drive - July 23, 2017