Magical Gummies – made from Magical Tinctures – are set to become your new favorite go-to edible!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 2 hours
- Serving size: 1 gummy (1 tablespoon)
- ¾-1 cup Magical Tincture (to be reduced to MBO in step 4, below)
- 12 ounces (4 packages of 3 ounces each) flavored gelatin of your choice1 cup fruit juice of your choice, chilled
- 1 cup fruit juice of your choice, chilled
- 2½ ounces (10 envelopes of ¼ ounce each) unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup (for Step 2) plus 2 tablespoons (for Step 5) honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon Tart & Sour or citric acid powder
- ½ tablespoon flavor extract
- In a large bowl, whisk all the gelatins and citric acid together.Separately, stir ¼ cup honey or agave together with the chilled fruit juice; then, whisk it into the gelatin until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Separately, stir ¼ cup honey or agave together with the chilled fruit juice; then, whisk it into the gelatin until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Set the gelatin mixture aside to soften, or “bloom”, while you reduce your tincture.In a large, non-stick sauté pan
- In a large, non-stick sauté pan over low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating concentrated MagicalButterOil (MBO). It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract, 2 tablespoons of honey or agave, and swirl the pan in a circular motion until the MBO mix again resembles molasses; then add the gelatin mixture.
- Whisk the gelatin mix into the pan with the MBO mix, and begin to simmer the gummy cannfection over medium-low heat.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes, or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.Using a large measuring cup with a pour spout, transfer the mixture into your molds, and refrigerate them for 45-60 minutes.
- Using a large measuring cup with a pour spout, transfer the mixture into your molds, and refrigerate them for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Gummies from the molds, serve, and enjoy! They’re so tasty and fun… you’ll barely be able to bear it!
Chef’s tip: Magical Gummies must be kept refrigerated. In the freezer, they will keep for up to a year, in the refrigerator up to 2 months.
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Ditch Tobacco And Switch To Vaping - August 19, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis Fried Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sticky Pot Stickers - August 18, 2017