These delicious snacks are the perfect weekend snack! Cannabis-infused olive oil and MagicalButter give these pizza bites a double hit of THC.
Powerhouse Pizza Sauce
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ready time: 5-10 minutes
Serving size: about ¼ cup
Yield: about 3½ cups
- ½ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 1 can (28 ounces) San Marzano tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- ½ cup onions, caramelized
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button.
- Once this short cycle is finished, you’re ready to use your Powerhouse Pizza Sauce on pizza, for stewing meatballs, or as the base in a Powerhouse Pizza Dip. Buon appetito!
Toasty Pizza Bites
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: about 15 minutes
Serving size: 4 rolls
Yield: 48 rolls
- 2 tablespoons MagicalButter, melted
- 2 cups Powerhouse Pizza Sauce
- ½ pound Italian sausage, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup ground beef, cooked and cooled
- ½ cup diced pepperoni
- ½ cup Pecorino Romano cheese, plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package wonton wraps (48 count)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients except the MagicalButter and the wonton wraps.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange three wonton wraps along the bottom edge of the sheet, and spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into the middle of each wrap.
- Dip a fingertip in water, and run it along the edges of each wrap to moisten them. Then, fold the wraps in half, and press the edges to form a seal.
- Brush the tops with melted MagicalButter, and sprinkle them with Pecorino Romano cheese.
- Bake on the center rack for 12-15 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.
- Let your Toasty Pizza Bites cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s Note: Caution – the filling will be hot as magma. Patience is a virtue!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Ditch Tobacco And Switch To Vaping - August 19, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis Fried Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sticky Pot Stickers - August 18, 2017