For most fans of video games, no matter how old they are, the most telling collectible they own is the console – or consoles – hidden in the entertainment system. There are more ways to show your love for gaming than just prints or action figures, too, five of which are below.
1. You’ll have to hum the theme
This Tetris-inspired block lamp will not only light up your life (well, at least you desk), but it will also stop boredom since you can actually move the blocks around to your own design – and, yes, the blocks light up as you stack the things. You’ll have to hum the theme yourself, though.
2. Gotta catch ‘em all
These Snorlax slippers are perfect for those Pokémon Go die-hards who want to “chillax” after trying to catch them all.
3. Pika-choose this lamp
If Pokémon is life, then this Pikachu lamp is for you, which will cheer up any room – and also light it up. For those younger trainers, the Pikachu lamp automatically turns off after ten minutes, letting them get a good night’s sleep.
4. “It’s under the controller”
Given that the NES controller was wired, there isn’t much chance of ever losing it down the side of a couch. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t upgrade to this coffee table that doubles as a classic Nintendo Entertainment System controller, especially since it is also a fully functional controller.
5. Instructions not included
You don’t need to be a plumber, or carry a giant hammer, to assemble these Donkey Kong-inspired shelves.
Latest posts by Todd Farmington (see all)
- Stay Refreshed And Elevated With This Cannabis-Infused Sparkling Water - September 22, 2017
- Supreme Judicial Court Rules Field Sobriety Tests Don’t Work For Weed - September 22, 2017
- Feds Caused This Pharmacy School To Cancel Classes On Growing Medical Cannabis - September 22, 2017