Why should you smoke weed? Well, besides the fact that it gets you high, the herb also has many other benefits. For example, it relieves pain. Also, it chills you out. And that’s not even the half of it. So the real question is, why shouldn’t you? There is no wrong day to toke on the ganja. And you could be dabbling in worse things, like meth or alcohol. But since you’re here, you’d rather choose the weed life than your deathbed, am I right? In case you need an excuse to spark up right now, here are 10 reasons to get super blazed today.
1. Because you can
In reality, who’s stopping you from lighting up right at this very moment? Sure, maybe the FDA and their ignorant view on the plant. But other than that, you’re welcome to have a puff or two, even if you have to hide in a closet or the laundry room to do so.
2. Because you don’t have anything else better to do
Is it one of those days where you are bored out of your mind, and you’ve already handled your business? If so, then smoke some weed, man! As long as you’re free for the remainder of the day, why not pull out that bong and blaze?
3. Because you’re bleeding like a stuck pig
Ladies, don’t let your painful period cramps and back aches keep you from enjoying the day. Instead, light up your strain of choice and feel at ease. It won’t stop the bleeding, but it will at least provide you with some relief.
4. Because it’s hump day
On Wednesdays, what are you supposed to do? Hump, duh! They don’t call it hump day for no reason. And did you know that weed makes sex that much better? Well, now you do, so go smoke some pot and get frisky.
5. Because you’d rather be a pothead than a crackhead
Crack is no laughing matter. In fact, it’s pretty bad for you and can cause severe damage to your health. But not weed. Weed is good. Weed makes you happy. And more importantly, it’s safe. Blaze on!
6. Because you want that good sleep
You know, that deep sleep. The kind of sleep that leaves you feeling refreshed and good as new the next day. By taking several hits of ganja before bed, you’ll get all the z’s you need.
7. Because you need an extra boost to help get you through your daily tasks
It’s hard to work up the nerve to wash that huge pile of laundry and clean the mountain of dishes in your sink. But after having a nice sesh, you’ll feel productive and energetic enough to tackle it all.
8. Because you really, really don’t want to work out
If you are someone who would rather stick your head in a toilet than exercise, you aren’t alone. That’s why you should be smoking pot right now to get you motivated. Also, working out while high intensifies your buzz, so there’s that.
9. Because you’re about to stab Jan in the throat if she doesn’t shut her pie hole
Jan, Stan, Brad, it doesn’t matter. People can be annoying. Before you shut them up for good, smoke some weed first. More than likely, you’ll feel so calm after that you’ll have no trouble tolerating jabber jaws. Or, you’ll be able to tune out the nonsense at least.
10. Because the good Lord above provided it for all to enjoy
Even if you’re not religious, you know that the herb has been around just as long as the earth. So since it’s there, you might as well just go ahead and smoke it.
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- HERB’s Hollyweed Walk Of Fame: 21 Advocates Who Lead Weed Reform - September 23, 2017
- Suge Knight Sparks Up Controversy By Claiming Tupac Is Still Alive - September 23, 2017
- Rose Petal Blunts Are A Thing Now. Here’s How You Roll One. - September 22, 2017