FORMERLYTHE STONER'S COOKBOOK
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Do you have a recipe you'd like to see on HERB? Send us your idea!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Our Hot & Herbal Fudge Sundae Will Melt Your Monday Blues - July 25, 2016
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Hydroponics - July 23, 2016
- How Bong Rips Can Help You Run 200 Miles - July 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
VaporPuff? GigglyHigh? You gotta check out the new cannabis creatures coming out in the weed version of Pokemón GO, Gangaman GO.
The medical cannabis regime in Florida is preparing to take flight, with the Sunshine State's first dispensaries set to open next week.
How much do you know about delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC?
- 24 Jan, 2016
Did you know that both sexes experience cannabis in different ways? Turns out, THC and your hormones interact quite a bit.
It’s my birthday soon and I wanted to help you all celebrate ME, by offering you the top 5 weed tech gadgets on my birthday wish list. You’re welcome!
Lil Wayne stormed off stage at the High Times gig. Let's face it, bright lights burn out the fastest, and maybe this burnout simply can't keep his mic up.
Recommended For You
Do you know how CBD works? The medicinal potential of this cannabinoid might surprise you. Here's everything you've ever wanted to know about CBD.
These amazing works of #MarijuanaArt with leave you breathless, and not just because they're smokeable.
Have to speak in front of a crowd? Suffering fro public speaking anxiety? Cannabis can be your secret weapon to confidence.
Schizophrenia is a delicate topic in the cannabis world. But, can CBD help ease symptoms of this disorder? Recent research says yes.
With their 20th season on the way, South Park is celebrating with all-new adventures a new logo, and an all-new video game.
Congratulations to the latest winners of one of the most prestigious awards the world of concentrates has to offer, the Concentrates Cup.
Check out the discount that could make you upgrade to the newest generation of gaming consoles, the Xbox One S.
Smelling a little skunky lately? Here's why your BO might smell a bit too much like your favorite herbal habit.