Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Here’s Why French Toast Is The Sweetest Wake ‘N Bake Of All Time - November 28, 2016
- Indulge With The World’s Best Danksgiving Pumpkin Pie Recipe - November 24, 2016
- What Does The Future Hold For Cannabis & Design? - November 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 24 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Myrcene is the most abundant terpene in cannabis and has numerous medical benefits when paired with particular cannabinoids.
Mr. Grow It has compiled all the necessary information for beginning growers into his new ebook, 7 Steps To Growing Cannabis.
Watch this interview with Nick Diaz to hear why he is the face of cannabis, and what Nate was really smoking after his UFC 202 fight.
A former Attorney General thinks President-elect Donald Trump's prospective cabinet appointments indicate that he may lead a crackdown on cannabis.
While President Obama might be leaving the White House soon, hopefully, some of his ideas will stick around, like regulating cannabis.
Not many cannabis strains can make you feel like you're wearing a hair accessory. But, the quirky indica-dominant hybrid Headband does.
Hillary Clinton has already made her first post-election follow. That person is Snoop Dogg, and he's loving her right back.
McDonald's is finally preparing to launch mobile order-and-pay. Soon, customers will be able to order right from their smartphones. It's about time.