Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Surprising Things You Can Safely Vape Besides Weed - August 17, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Pizza Cones - August 10, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Powerhouse Pizza Bites - August 4, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 24 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Experts are conducting the ‘first long-term investigation’ into cannabis use as a safer alternative to opioid use in the current opioid epidemic.
It doesn't get much higher than this: Wikileaf has launched the first in-flight cannabis commercial with a major airline in the United States.
Centrexion Therapeutics Corp. is following in the tradition of other drugmakers who’ve created synthetic versions of natural analgesics such as THC.
While the medical cannabis industry is booming in the United States, it’s Europe that’s had the most growth. Will this trend continue?
Vaping is not only the best alternative to smoking, but it is also a great way to explore new flavors and enjoy unique buzz every time.
After attempting to classify CBD as a Schedule I controlled substance last year, the feds seem to finally be coming onboard.
For those who are all about the little things in life, here are eight tiny pot products that are so random, yet so adorable.
In some serious need of a mood uplift? Mango Kush is an evening flower known for inspiring big smiles and plenty of laughter.