Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Want to join the community of HERB chefs? Submit your recipe!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Cannabis: Not Just for Slackers Anymore! - September 25, 2016
- Super Soup: Dive Into Delicious, Cannabis-Infused Cream Of Asparagus - September 23, 2016
- Joint Session Of Cannabis Leaders & Elected Officials - September 13, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 24 Jan, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Recommended For You
Turns out, a few moments of bliss may equal a long-term increase in stress. Here's what a new study says about MDMA consumers.
The plant of peace might just get a militarized make-over. Introducing non-violent, weaponized THC.
Despite their way of living frowning on the plant, this Old Order Mennonite family turned to cannabis medicine to help their sick child.
This Radiation Oncologist witnessed one of his patients go through a horrible ordeal. Now, he advocates for medical cannabis.
Lindsay Bunn Rodgers nearly had an organ removed. Here's how cannabis oil healed this woman's thyroid disease and inoperable mass.
From guzzling human feces to popping pills that make you orgasm when you yawn, these ways of getting high will make you clench your bowl a little tighter.
Looking to add more therapeutic herbs to your life? These medicinal plants can boost mood, improve immune function, and combat stress.
The U.S. government says that cannabis has "no medicinal value", yet has been funding research in Israel for a half of a century. What gives?