FORMERLYTHE STONER'S COOKBOOK
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Do you have a recipe you'd like to see on HERB? Send us your idea!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Our Hot & Herbal Fudge Sundae Will Melt Your Monday Blues - July 25, 2016
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Hydroponics - July 23, 2016
- How Bong Rips Can Help You Run 200 Miles - July 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
VaporPuff? GigglyHigh? You gotta check out the new cannabis creatures coming out in the weed version of Pokemón GO, Gangaman GO.
The medical cannabis regime in Florida is preparing to take flight, with the Sunshine State's first dispensaries set to open next week.
How much do you know about delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC?
- 24 Jan, 2016
Did you know that both sexes experience cannabis in different ways? Turns out, THC and your hormones interact quite a bit.
It’s my birthday soon and I wanted to help you all celebrate ME, by offering you the top 5 weed tech gadgets on my birthday wish list. You’re welcome!
Lil Wayne stormed off stage at the High Times gig. Let's face it, bright lights burn out the fastest, and maybe this burnout simply can't keep his mic up.
Recommended For You
Wondering why the same strain of cannabis affects everyone differently? Turns out, there are scientific reasons why that happens.
Get your bong ready and grab your controller because Sonic the Hedgehog is coming back and yeah, it's still awesome.
Get inspired with this National Geographic photo contest winners for 2016! It's a beautiful world out there.
Derrick Morgan, of the NFL's Tennessee Titans, is now the only active player to speak out about the league’s cannabis policy. The time for change is now!
Protesters marched carrying not one, but two, giant, inflatable joints, in what supporters are calling “Jaywalk to DNC.”
If you haven't had an edible before, or if you're at expert level, remember these 5 edibles tips to keep your experience a joyful one.
Costa Rica is one of the greenest countries on the planet and a great place to score some green... if you have the green to spend.
The beautiful country of Greece is on its way towards legalizing marijuana for medical use, as announced by the Greek Health Ministry.