Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Delicious Cannabis-Infused Pizza By The Scoop - February 26, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Crawlin Crab Dip - February 24, 2017
- Does Anyone Need Help Relieving Panic Attacks? - February 20, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 24 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
From authors to Egyptian royalty, there are some pretty powerful ladies whose relationship with ganja dates back as far as the 12th century.
The pro-cannabis activist group spoke to HERB on the future of cannabis legalization just months after a painful loss at the ballot box.
Have you ever wanted to dab CBD? One company has made it possible, and their CBD Wax is available to everyone in the US via online order.
Farmers in Europe, Canada, and China all grow hemp and over $600 million in imported hemp products were sold in the USA in 2016.
Everyone cannabis-lover knows that it's easy to be forgetful after a little cannabis. But, is there a way to prevent memory loss caused by the herb?
Searching for a fast and discrete way to smoke? Clean, discrete, and easy slip into a pocket or a purse, the EZ Pipe is the perfect tool.
Apparently, the government is in need of cannabis couriers to transport weed seized by U.S. Border Patrol from near the Mexican border.
Successful and savvy women are increasingly opting for cannabis over cocktails. Happy hours are becoming high hours as they trade in booze for buds.