Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When we buy bananas, at least one of the bunch usually starts to turn brown before we can get to it. Banana bread to the rescue! We recommend letting your bananas turn fully brown before you bake with them. They’ll be extra sweet that way.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCooking spray, for greasing the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup raspberry-mint cannabutter, softened
3 overripe bananas, mashed
3 cups chopped pecans
1/3 cup vanilla yogurt (non-Greek) 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and spray a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with the cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the our, baking soda, and salt. 3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and cannabutter. Stir in the bananas, eggs, pecans, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake until the bread is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan set on a wire rack before turning out to cool completely on the rack.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis. Like this recipe? Get your copy today See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.|
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 24 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Searching for a strain that will boost your productivity? Look no further than the friendly yet strong Island Sweet Skunk.
Have you ever noticed yourself making funny faces while you toke? If so, then trust and believe that you aren't the only one.
In the latest scaremongering tactics of certain politicians, fentanyl-laced weed is apparently behind the opioid epidemic.
Forget Netflix for the night, then sit back and enjoy these ten classic and soon-to-be-classic music videos - while elevated, of course.
There’s a new service from Sega that allows you to play classic Sega games on your phone, with new games added every two weeks, and is free!
With the Golden Arches being as American as apple pie, there is no doubt that people of a certain age will remember these memories of McDonald’s.
Did you catch a glimpse of Rihanna's sexy gladiator stilettos in "Wild Thoughts"? It turns out that they're from her latest Manolo Blahnik collaboration.
Hoping to spice up your love life? Atomic Northern Lights is your bud. You might want to duck for cover 'cause this strain is the bomb.