Bhang Ki Masala ChaiSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Tea is a common method for consuming Bhang, a traditional Indian cannabis paste used for an assortment of dishes, that combines the leaves, buds and seeds of the marijuana plant.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsAll of yourBhang paste
¾ cup pre-made tea of your choice (lemon is recommended)
2 cups water
4 cups milk
¼ cup sugar
1 inch cinnamon stick
6 green cardamom pods, cracked
6 black peppercorns
1 tsp fresh minced ginger
1 tsp oil
¼ cup half-and-half cream
- Put the Bhang paste, water, milk, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, peppercorns, ginger and oil in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the flame and let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the Bhang becomes really fine and blended well.
- Let it cool, strain the mixture with a cheese cloth into a jar, and keep covered.
- Pour ¼ cup of half-and-half cream and ¾ cup of strained tea in a cup. Heat it in the microwave and serve.
Note: You can also serve this Tea cold as 'Spiked Spiced Ice Tea' and will not spoil for a week, if refrigerated properly.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Delicious, Cannabis-Infused Macho Nacho Cheese Dip - January 22, 2017
- Get Ready For Victory With This Powerful GameDay Sub-Sauce - January 20, 2017
- Pinene: The Powerful Terpene That Combats Paranoia And Asthma - January 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 12 Jul, 2014
Recommended For You
Humboldt Clothing Company wants to help you keep track of your lighter forever. Here's the perfect accessory for the job the Humboldt Lighter Buddy.
Although doctors recommend surgery to improve her chances of living, Jessica Olson went for a different approach: cannabis oil.
Unfortunately, male cannabis plants aren't often given the credit they deserve. Here's how to spot a male plant and what to do with the herb.
World traveler and expert hashishin Frenchy Cannoli wants to teach you how to make truly exceptional hash. Here's where to find him.
Watch this video to see Nick and Nate Diaz smoking a $2,000 UFC glove-shaped blunt. What will UFC have to say about this?
Border Patrol agents in Pharr, Texas seized 3,000 pounds of cannabis packaged to look like fresh watermelon, valued at over $600,000.
The inauguration weekend began with the swearing-in of President Trump and developed into one of the most politically charged periods in recent memory.
These tips from Leafbuyer offer some perfect ways to try every item on the dispensary shelves for the whole year and still save money.