Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Bhang in India refers to the leaves, buds and seeds prepared together in a paste form and mixed into various concoctions, sweets and snacks. Here's the base for your Bhang creation!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients½ cup cannabisleaves and bud (approx 20g of bud and 5g of leaves)
2 tsp sugar
¼ cup water
1 tsp oil
- Crush Cannabis leaves, bud and sugar in a stone pestle (make sure there are no stems).
- Put crushed bud mixture, water and oil in a pan and boil.
- Lower the flame and let steep for around 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Blend it properly until pasty.
- Strain the paste in cheesecloth if there's too much liquid (but do not throw it away as this can be reused or had raw as a tiny weed shot, but brace yourself for the flavor).
Note: This makes about 30-35 grams of Bhang paste or 3-4 good sized Bhang gollis; this whole mixture will be used to make Bhang infused drinks and sweets.
Featured image Banaras Ka Khana
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 Mar, 2015
Recommended For You
The world of concentrates is complex, especially due to their potency. If you have a low tolerance, or smoke very casually, should you smoke concentrates?
Did you know that THC affects you differently as you get older? Early research suggests that cannabis is better for you as you age.
Whether you're looking for someone to smoke with or need to improve your joint rolling skills, YouTube - and these YouTubers have - your back.
Despite the legislative and cultural strides cannabis has made in recent years, the U.S. still has a long way to go to allow full access to its citizens.
From Snoop to Jeff Sessions (who definitely didn't partake), all these people have some famous quotes about your favorite herb.
From having lithium and cocaine as ingredients to being the byproduct of Nazi Germany, here are 10 strange facts about sodas you probably didn't know.
Can chewing gum help America tackle the increasing opioid addiction? AXIM Biotechnologies, Inc. thinks yes, it can. They've just filed a patent to prove it.
CBD oil continues to grow in popularity, and the guidelines concerning its uses, benefits, and most importantly dosage remain real questions.