Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Bhang in India refers to the leaves, buds and seeds prepared together in a paste form and mixed into various concoctions, sweets and snacks. Here's the base for your Bhang creation!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients½ cup cannabisleaves and bud (approx 20g of bud and 5g of leaves)
2 tsp sugar
¼ cup water
1 tsp oil
- Crush Cannabis leaves, bud and sugar in a stone pestle (make sure there are no stems).
- Put crushed bud mixture, water and oil in a pan and boil.
- Lower the flame and let steep for around 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Blend it properly until pasty.
- Strain the paste in cheesecloth if there's too much liquid (but do not throw it away as this can be reused or had raw as a tiny weed shot, but brace yourself for the flavor).
Note: This makes about 30-35 grams of Bhang paste or 3-4 good sized Bhang gollis; this whole mixture will be used to make Bhang infused drinks and sweets.
Featured image Banaras Ka Khana
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Adam Ill:Meet The Guy Getting Paid To Get Higher Than You - March 27, 2017
- Super Easy Cannabis-Infused Pancakes For A Delicious Wake N’ Bake - March 26, 2017
- Cannabis Will Soon Be Legalized In Holland (Well, Kind Of) - March 23, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 Mar, 2015
Recommended For You
A groundbreaking new cannabis-based chewing gum is coming to market, and it will make AIDS and cancer patients smile with relief.
The benefits of growing your own cannabis are many. Here are five reasons why you should home grow feminized cannabis seeds from Crop King Seeds.
In 2013, Deryn Blackwell was given three days to live. His mom kept fighting for him and discovered a treatment that would save her son's life: cannabis.
Who will be inducting one of the best rappers of all time into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? That honor goes to another rapper you know and love.
In what was a serious case of moonlighting, a British police inspector has lost his day job, after being charged with selling drugs stolen from raids.
If anyone thought that the new guy was out to "Make America Financially Stable again", the forecast isn't a bright one. This Daffy Donald is a lame duck.
As his twitter shoot out with Trump proved, you shouldn’t mess with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Now another troll has been called out.
Smoking out of a dirty bong, water pipe, or rig is a recipe for a lung infection. Here's how often you need to change your water and clean your piece.