Black Pepper Drop BiscuitsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Drop biscuits are very easy to make - there’s no rolling out and cutting involved. These biscuits are light, fluffy, and savory with a hint of black pepper. They freeze well, so feel free to double the recipe.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose our
1 1⁄2 tablespoons coarsely ground fresh black pepper
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
2 tablespoons cold cannabutter, cut into small cubes
3⁄4 cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the flour, pepper, baking powder, and salt in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade or in a large bowl. Whisk or pulse to combine.
- Add both cold butters to the flour mixture. Pulse in the food processor, or cut the butter into the flour with a pastry cutter or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Slowly add the buttermilk and pulse or stir with a fork until the dough just comes together. It will be tacky.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between scoops.
- Bake the biscuits until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove them from the oven and brush the tops with the melted butter.
- Transfer biscuits to a wire rack to cool slightly before serving (they’re also delicious at room temperature).
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sweet & Sour Sauce - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sloppy Joe Sliders - September 13, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 21 Apr, 2016
Recommended For You
Looking for a new bedtime bud? Blueberry Kush is a sweet-scented flower with up to 24 percent THC that promotes calmness and ease.
Moncton-based medical cannabis producer, Organigram, will provide New Brunswick with at least five million grams a year to supply the recreational market.
What do the statistics reveal about a population that consumes cannabis at some of the highest rates in the developed world?
There’s progress in the Lone Star State, with Texas issuing its first license, with other licenses possibly being on the way.
Believe it or not, 40-70% of women suffer from a painful period, also known as Dysmenorrhoea. Here's how weed can tackle PMS and the best ways to use it.
UK-based GW Pharma is looking to expand its production of weed for medical use, which is mostly exported to the United States.
Due to the United States’ immigration and weed policies, an undocumented Iowa youth is still in jail and could be sent to Mexico, all for a gram of weed.
Also known as "The Good Girl's Cannabis Club," Sanfransico-based Society Jane is a women's collective that puts together pot-friendly parties.