Cannabis Kale ChipsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A delicious and healthy snack, these Cannabis infused kale chips will have people talking!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 bunch of kale
2 tablespoons CannaOil
1/2 fresh lemon, juiced
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash kale leaves and dry very well.
- Use a knife to separate the leaves from stems. Discard the stems. Tear the kale into large pieces (about 2-3 inches big).
- Place kale in a large bowl and toss gently in CannaOil. Gently make sure that every piece of kale gets thoroughly coated.
- Lay kale in a single layer on the baking sheet and season to taste. Try not to have pieces overlap, you may have to cook in multiple batches.
- Cook the kale for 8-10 minutes. Cook until kale is crisp and remove from the oven. Kale will burn quickly so watch the oven carefully.
- Transfer cannabis kale chips to a serving bowl immediately, they will continue to cook if left on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle lemon juice on top. Wait until cool to serve.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 22 Oct, 2010
Recommended For You
Early evidence suggests that cannabis may be beneficial for both the autoimmune and type 2 diabetes. These seven strains are a good place to start.
Have you heard of the endocannabinoid system? Here's the scoop on 2-Arachidonoylglycerol, the neurotransmitter no one ever talks about.
Not only did Miley blame her love for nipple pasties on pot, but also her lack of passion towards her music in the past. So is she against it or what?
So how do you resist the temptation to indulge yourself once the munchies hit you might ask? Here are six tips that should help.
If you’ve ever tried to stop smoking cigarettes, you’ve most likely experienced the discomfort of nicotine withdrawal. Turns out, CBD can help.
Aubrey Plaza blazed up with Sisters of the Valley - AKA "the Weed Nuns", and both weed and religion are the big discussion topics.
Officer Yanez supposedly “did what he had to do" in killing Philando Castile, because Castile smelled like weed in his car and “was stoned."
Check out the magic that happened when Pizzanista! and G Pen launched their exciting new limited edition collaboration on 420.