Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Yet another way to consume weed is by making Canna Milk or also called Marijuana Milk. Check out this easy recipe and have a tea with milk that will really get you high..
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1L of full fat milk*
25g of finely powdered cannabis*
* A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally.
- Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you're brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
Note: If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don't panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 6 Mar, 2007
Recommended For You
In many European nations, it is common practice to smoke cannabis and tobacco together, introducing to a whole host of health problems.
15-year-old Taylor Rehmeyer has been battling with a rare brain tumor, chemotherapy radiations, but believes it's cannabis that finally cured her.
So close, but so far away. Vermont Governor Phil Scott has tossed a bill back to the Legislature that would have legalized cannabis if he had signed it.
Thanks to KushMoji and their pot-friendly emojis, marketing THC is going to be a lot easier, and tokers will no longer have to use that leafy tree.
Many patients and caregivers have found success in treating severe conditions, like epilepsy, with natural hemp-based CBD extracts.
Have you tried Super Sour Diesel? This fast sativa strain is a cross between two famous buds: Super Silver Haze and Sour Diesel.
It shouldn’t be a surprise that a long-term study, spanning more than 30 years has revealed that cannabis may be a factor in improving eyesight over time.
This groundbreaking new study confirms CBD oil can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy; and, in some cases, stop the seizures.