Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Yet another way to consume weed is by making Canna Milk or also called Marijuana Milk. Check out this easy recipe and have a tea with milk that will really get you high..
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1L of full fat milk*
25g of finely powdered cannabis*
* A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally.
- Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you're brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
Note: If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don't panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Magical Gummies - July 21, 2017
- Is This The Solution To The Las Vegas Cannabis Shortage? - July 17, 2017
- How To Make French Toast Blunts - July 15, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 6 Mar, 2007
Recommended For You
Seeking a calming strain for a rainy day? The sweet-scented Lavender is known for its mood boosting and relaxing qualities
Cannabis is very effective in treating many disorders, and it can have an overall therapeutic effect that vastly improves the lives of older weed smokers.
During a police stop in Washington, a driver was found to have 54 times the legal limit of THC in his system, say locals authorities.
Trying to lose weight? Science suggests that cannabis can help. Here's how THC promotes weight loss and which strains to try.
If you live in a typical household, chances are you’ll already have these seven household products, which will come in handy when toking.
Whether they’re selling coke, crack or smack, you have to wonder if dealers care about their customers once the transaction is over.
A major breakthrough has occurred in the decades-long fight against HIV/AIDS and it has to do with (you guessed it) cannabis.
What happens if concentrates sit around for a while? Users don't often discuss concentrate shelf life, but we all want to get the most out of our purchases.