Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Yet another way to consume weed is by making Canna Milk or also called Marijuana Milk. Check out this easy recipe and have a tea with milk that will really get you high..
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1L of full fat milk*
25g of finely powdered cannabis*
* A good rule of thumb is a joint worth of cannabis for each ¼ liter of milk. The more milk you use, the more cannabis you add proportionally.
- Bring your milk to boil and let simmer using the double boiler method, or if you're brave enough, direct low flame.
- Add your cannabis to the milk bit by bit while stirring continuously, until the cannabis is completely covered by the milk.
- Simmer and stir occasionally for 30-45 minutes.
- You will notice your milk turn a yellowish-green color.
- Remove from the flame and strain well with a cheesecloth, making sure to squeeze out every last drop of green milk.
- Allow it to cool and serve in shot glasses either warm or chilled.
Note: If you notice skin forming on top of the milk, don't panic, just make sure to break it up by stirring!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chicken Parm Stuffed Garlic Bread - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sweet & Sour Sauce - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sloppy Joe Sliders - September 13, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 6 Mar, 2007
Recommended For You
September 21st is World Alzheimer’s Day, so here's why cannabis might hold the key to treating 5.5 million Americans currently living with the disease.
While you've likely heard your fair share of outrageous strain names, there's a lot out there that you probably never knew existed.
Leonardo DiCaprio is doing everything he can to save the environment, which he's proven by having his foundation make a pretty substantial donation.
Lesotho just became the first African nation to grant a license for medicinal cannabis. This marks a big shift in how weed is viewed on the continent.
Ontario is adopting a zero tolerance policy toward many drivers who use cannabis. Truckers, motorists 21 and under, and new drivers are affected.
As it turns out, there's only one rapper that can smoke weed in Demi Lovato's house. Watch this video to find out who.
Regardless of your reasons behind exploring this very common question, it's important to know the answer. So, does cannabis really affect your appetite?
California lawmakers, following up on voters' cannabis legalization last November, have formally called on the federal government to reclassify cannabis.