Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This cannabis-infused vodka can be used to replace vodka in any number of cocktail recipes. For those that appreciate a simple drink, try adding the cannabis vodka to orange or cranberry juice.
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients8 grams cannabis750 milliliters (a fifth) of vodka
- Grind the cannabis and add to vodka. Store in a cool, dark place for 4 days, shaking vigorously every day.
- On the fourth day, boil a large pot. Once it's boiling turn off the heat and sit the sealed bottle of vodka in the hot water for 30 minutes. The water level should not cover the top of the bottle. Psychoactive ingredients in the cannabis will activate and infuse the alcohol.
- Strain the vegetable matter out of the vodka. Discard the leaves and use the vodka to make your favorite cocktail!
Want to join the community of HERB chefs? Submit your recipe!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- This Is The Easiest Way To Find Dispensaries Near You - October 21, 2016
- How A Video Game Created The World’s Largest Weed Community - October 19, 2016
- Marijuana Mythbusting: 10 Shocking Facts About Pot Prisoners - October 16, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 13 Nov, 2014
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Recommended For You
Texas is known for its strict medical cannabis laws, but faulty wording in the bills has led to some confusion among suppliers and growers.
Scientists just discovered the exact shape of the CB1 receptor, the binding site for THC. Here's what it means for future research.
Opioid medications are often the first line of defense with spinal pain, but those come with some severe side effects and the risk of addiction.
A natural alternative to Xanax is giving patients relief from their panic attacks, without the harsh side effects of chemical prescriptions.
If you're ready to put your creativity to the test, it's time to watch this video by Master Bong and make your very own flashlight pipe/steamroller.
Many cannabis-lovers fear the day cannabis becomes a commercial agricultural good. Fortunately, this tribunal is fighting hard for agricultural reform.
Rhode Island, while enjoying its status as the smallest state in the union, is nonetheless slowly but surely building a future with medical cannabis.
No matter what, California growers face serious water reform. But, critics of Prop. 64 argue that recreational cannabis laws are unsustainable anyway.