Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Here's a creamy, cheesy extraction that's great for recipes or as a topping
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
several sheets of cheesecloth
1 ounce cannabis, finely ground
1 gallon whole milk
1 quart cultured buttermilk
½ teaspoon salt
- Pour milk and buttermilk into saucepan. Stir finely ground cannabis into milk mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Heat mixture until the temperature reaches 170 degrees. Keep milk between 170 degrees and 175 degrees for 15 more minutes.
- Pour the mixture through cheesecloth to remove the waste. (optional)
- Return milk to pan and wait 15 minutes. The mixture should start to separate.
- Line a strainer with several layers of cheesecloth and set it inside a large bowl. Pour the mixture through the strainer to collect curds. Discard the leftover milk, or use it in other recipes.
- Rest the curds on the strainer at room temperature for 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove curds from the cheesecloth and place in blender. Add salt and blend until creamy. Store in refrigerator.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Magical Cannabis Ketchup In 3 Easy Steps - February 19, 2017
- How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes - February 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries - February 14, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 21 Oct, 2008
Recommended For You
Featuring up to 29% THC, the White is one of the strongest around. Buds from this strain are so crystal coated that they look frosty and glistening white.
Experts have found that animals also seek out a quick chemical high from plants, bugs and, well, wherever they can find it.
The cannabis and pregnancy conundrum continues. In one corner, the director of NIDA. In another, women barfing their brains out. Who wins?
After receiving a tip from the public, police discovered a massive cannabis farm. Probably the biggest residential grow you've ever seen.
The difference in outcomes for stoned drivers versus drunk drivers relates to the way stoned drivers act behind the wheel.
Ketchup is a condiment classic. Imagine the perfection of cannabis-infused ketchup with burgers and fries. Here's how you make cannabis ketchup at home.
With cannabis use on the rise globally, understanding what daily consumption does to the body is a pretty big subject area.
Wisdom teeth videos will never disappoint you. Not only do people say the craziest things, but they also have no idea what they are doing.