Caramel Pot PopcornSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Cannabis infused caramel adds a pop to movie night popcorn
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients12 cups of popped popcorn (about 3 microwaved bags)
1/2 cup CannaButter
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup Cannabis Honey (or Cannabis Corn Syrup)
2 tablespoons water, distilled
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare the baking sheets, greased and lined with foil.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis Honey, water, and salt together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stiring constantly. Continue stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated in sauce.
- Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make MagicalButter - April 20, 2017
- Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money The Mobile Game Is Now Live - April 20, 2017
- The Worlds First Quartz Chamber Dry Herb Vaporizer Is Here - April 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 2 Jul, 2010
Recommended For You
Why anyone would ever choose to risk an edible going bad is beyond me. But, it’s important to know how long edibles can last before losing their potency
Smoking moldy cannabis is not good for medical consumers, but even healthy individuals may experience some side effects. Here's what they are.
Germany is giving the official green light for medical cannabis. Doctors will be able to prescribe it, and businesses may get the chance to grow it.
From going on munchie sprees to being paranoid for no reason, these 10 random things you've done while stoned will make you say "Why am I like this?"
Nancy Whiteman is co-founder and co-owner of Wana Brands, which produces Wana Edibles, Wana Extracts, and Wana Medicinals.
While attempting to bring home a THC-based medicine from Spain to Cork, Irish customs jumped in and attacked Vera Twomey.
US Capitol Police arrested seven pro-cannabis activists in D.C. who were distributing free joints on a sidewalk across from the Capitol building on 420.
The incredibly intricate details of the cannabis plant update are a thing of wonder. #macromirrorjuana takes it to the next level.