Caramel Pot PopcornSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Cannabis infused caramel adds a pop to movie night popcorn
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients12 cups of popped popcorn (about 3 microwaved bags)
1/2 cup CannaButter
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup Cannabis Honey (or Cannabis Corn Syrup)
2 tablespoons water, distilled
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare the baking sheets, greased and lined with foil.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis Honey, water, and salt together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stiring constantly. Continue stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated in sauce.
- Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 2 Jul, 2010
Recommended For You
Early evidence suggests that cannabis may be beneficial for both the autoimmune and type 2 diabetes. These seven strains are a good place to start.
Have you heard of the endocannabinoid system? Here's the scoop on 2-Arachidonoylglycerol, the neurotransmitter no one ever talks about.
Not only did Miley blame her love for nipple pasties on pot, but also her lack of passion towards her music in the past. So is she against it or what?
So how do you resist the temptation to indulge yourself once the munchies hit you might ask? Here are six tips that should help.
If you’ve ever tried to stop smoking cigarettes, you’ve most likely experienced the discomfort of nicotine withdrawal. Turns out, CBD can help.
Aubrey Plaza blazed up with Sisters of the Valley - AKA "the Weed Nuns", and both weed and religion are the big discussion topics.
Officer Yanez supposedly “did what he had to do" in killing Philando Castile, because Castile smelled like weed in his car and “was stoned."
Check out the magic that happened when Pizzanista! and G Pen launched their exciting new limited edition collaboration on 420.