Caramel Pot PopcornSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Cannabis infused caramel adds a pop to movie night popcorn
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients12 cups of popped popcorn (about 3 microwaved bags)
1/2 cup CannaButter
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup Cannabis Honey (or Cannabis Corn Syrup)
2 tablespoons water, distilled
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare the baking sheets, greased and lined with foil.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis Honey, water, and salt together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stiring constantly. Continue stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated in sauce.
- Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 2 Jul, 2010
Recommended For You
For ex-MMA fighter Bas Rutten, opioids, and other pharmaceuticals were not an option anymore, which led him to be a strong advocate for medicinal CBD.
Trinity is a strain with a cult following, but this vibrant sativa is hard to find. Those lucky enough to stumble upon this herb will be rewarded.
The most controversial aspect of Canada’s move to legalize cannabis nationwide could be setting the legal age to purchase at only 18.
Researchers are still trying to wrap their minds around the endocannabinoid system; how it functions and its role in our overall health.
If you want to a chance to be featured in our weekly top 10, include the hashtag #HERBWeedPorn on your next Instagram post.
Tired of growing bland buds? Here are four simple tricks guaranteed to improve the flavor of your homegrown cannabis plants.
While some are fortunate enough to never experience a "green out," one of the rare and awful side effects of smoking pot, others aren't so lucky.
There are new studies that are bringing to light what cannabis consumers are purchasing, helping provide more details about actual purchase behavior.