Caramel Pot PopcornSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Cannabis infused caramel adds a pop to movie night popcorn
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients12 cups of popped popcorn (about 3 microwaved bags)
1/2 cup CannaButter
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup Cannabis Honey (or Cannabis Corn Syrup)
2 tablespoons water, distilled
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare the baking sheets, greased and lined with foil.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis Honey, water, and salt together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stiring constantly. Continue stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated in sauce.
- Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Ditch Tobacco And Switch To Vaping - August 19, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis Fried Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sticky Pot Stickers - August 18, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 2 Jul, 2010
Recommended For You
The Pharmalogical Research Journal recently published a study to determine the aphrodisiac potential of pot as a major libido-booster.
He was new to California and thought he was about to smoke weed, but David Letterman accidentally smoked animal tranquilizer.
The Baking Supply Co. is a new company is offering a fun way for consumers to create their own delicious and healthy edibles at home.
Cannabis and alcohol: from enemies to friends. Thanks to terpenes, new infused beverages are spreading the love, and sharing the customers.
These days, Jim Carrey isn’t seen on the big and small screens as much as he once was, because he’s chosen a new creative outlet.
With sights set on legal recreational bud next year, it appears that many Canadian cannabis entrepreneurs are ignoring regulations for dispensaries.
As it’s still not legalized in New Zealand, one chef is putting his life aside to make sure that hemp thrives, which includes living in the back of his van.
We now have scientific evidence that cannabidiol (CBD) could be an effective replacement for opioids addiction, as well as useful in treating pain.