Cheesy Garlic BreadSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread1/2 cup (1 stick) Cannabutter, softened2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the Cannabutter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How to Make Cannabis-Infused Lime, White Chocolate, Macadamia Cookies - March 22, 2017
- 5 Tips For A Smooth Transition From Smoking To Vaping - March 20, 2017
- 7 Ways Cannabis Can Help Get Your Life Back On Track - March 20, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 30 Apr, 2007
Recommended For You
During his morning radio show, Steve Harvey let everyone know how he feels about Snoop's “Lavender.”
With a name that sounds like a secret weapon from a B movie, the San Diego Police Department have unveiled the Drager 5000 to catch stoned drivers.
SunRocks and MoonRocks may be the hottest new cannabis products right now. But, which one is more potent? Here's the scoop on the strongest buds around.
Clinical trials of cannabis for digestive disorders are sorely needed. But, when it comes to these three conditions, research is promising.
Have you ever seen pink cannabis? Yes, it's real! Two primary reasons why cannabis turns pink: genetics and environment. Here's how.
Looking for a little help getting in the mood? Plushberry is a sexy indica that produces plenty of calm, relaxed vibes. Enjoy.
Just a few years ago, one could never imagine the upper class toking on a bit of ganja. But now, the people of NYC cannot get enough.
As you get older, it gets harder to get over a night of drinking. By choosing weed over booze, you can still get a nice buzz without paying for it later.