Cheesy Garlic BreadSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread1/2 cup (1 stick) Cannabutter, softened2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the Cannabutter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes - February 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries - February 14, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Braised Beef Nachos - February 11, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 30 Apr, 2007
Recommended For You
With cannabis use on the rise globally, understanding what daily consumption does to the body is a pretty big subject area.
Wisdom teeth videos will never disappoint you. Not only do people say the craziest things, but they also have no idea what they are doing.
Something you don't hear of often is a weed dealer handing over his goods. Was honesty really the best policy for this guy?
Have you ever wondered what cannabis does to the body? Here's how the herb impacts some vital bodily systems and what you can expect after consuming.
Female representation in executive positions has shown to be a huge problem in the US, yet women in the cannabis industry are changing that stigma.
You may think masking the smell of weed is a difficult task, but there are plenty of simple ways to keep the scent of ganja under wraps.
If you need to cover up the smell of weed smoke, the easy to make sploof is one of the most loved tools in the weed-smokers too kit.
Do you know how to tell if your herb is moldy? Here's are the basics of what to look for when trying to steer clear of weed mold.