Cheesy Garlic BreadSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread1/2 cup (1 stick) Cannabutter, softened2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the Cannabutter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Want to join the community of HERB chefs? Submit your recipe!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Cannabis: Not Just for Slackers Anymore! - September 25, 2016
- Super Soup: Dive Into Delicious, Cannabis-Infused Cream Of Asparagus - September 23, 2016
- Joint Session Of Cannabis Leaders & Elected Officials - September 13, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 30 Apr, 2007
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Recommended For You
Turns out, a few moments of bliss may equal a long-term increase in stress. Here's what a new study says about MDMA consumers.
The plant of peace might just get a militarized make-over. Introducing non-violent, weaponized THC.
Despite their way of living frowning on the plant, this Old Order Mennonite family turned to cannabis medicine to help their sick child.
This Radiation Oncologist witnessed one of his patients go through a horrible ordeal. Now, he advocates for medical cannabis.
Lindsay Bunn Rodgers nearly had an organ removed. Here's how cannabis oil healed this woman's thyroid disease and inoperable mass.
From guzzling human feces to popping pills that make you orgasm when you yawn, these ways of getting high will make you clench your bowl a little tighter.
Looking to add more therapeutic herbs to your life? These medicinal plants can boost mood, improve immune function, and combat stress.
The U.S. government says that cannabis has "no medicinal value", yet has been funding research in Israel for a half of a century. What gives?