FORMERLYTHE STONER'S COOKBOOK
Cheesy Garlic BreadSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread1/2 cup (1 stick) Cannabutter, softened2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the Cannabutter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to see on HERB? Send us your idea!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Our Hot & Herbal Fudge Sundae Will Melt Your Monday Blues - July 25, 2016
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Hydroponics - July 23, 2016
- How Bong Rips Can Help You Run 200 Miles - July 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
VaporPuff? GigglyHigh? You gotta check out the new cannabis creatures coming out in the weed version of Pokemón GO, Gangaman GO.
The medical cannabis regime in Florida is preparing to take flight, with the Sunshine State's first dispensaries set to open next week.
How much do you know about delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC?
- 30 Apr, 2007
Did you know that both sexes experience cannabis in different ways? Turns out, THC and your hormones interact quite a bit.
Lil Wayne stormed off stage at the High Times gig. Let's face it, bright lights burn out the fastest, and maybe this burnout simply can't keep his mic up.
There's nothing better than sharing a little herb with your boo. Here are 10 reasons why cannabis will take your relationship to the next level.
Recommended For You
The "Game, Blouses" skit from the Chappelle's Show, raised eyebrows because no one could ever imagine Prince playing ball.
The majority of the American public is in favor of legalization, one American, in particular, has been trying to keep the discussion out of the convention.
Over the course of the campaign, Hillary Clinton has offered encouraging glimpses into how she would tackle cannabis policy.
John Malkovich grabs the starring role in Sony Pictures TV's new series, based on the best-selling book Humboldt: Life on America's Marijuana Frontier.
Ancient pharmacologists discovered that hemp seeds were ideal as a source of food and here's why you need them in your life.
Have you ever wondered if weed smokers get fewer headaches? Let's just say new studies may just have patients tossing their aspirin and hugging their bongs.
Cannabis advocate and vocal critic of the failed global war on drugs, Richard Branson, shared some forward-thinking parenting advice this week.
Cannabis helps so many things, like helping enhance workouts by increasing stamina and endurance, making it the perfect pre-workout routine.