Cheesy Garlic BreadSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread1/2 cup (1 stick) Cannabutter, softened2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the Cannabutter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Here’s Why French Toast Is The Sweetest Wake ‘N Bake Of All Time - November 28, 2016
- Indulge With The World’s Best Danksgiving Pumpkin Pie Recipe - November 24, 2016
- What Does The Future Hold For Cannabis & Design? - November 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 30 Apr, 2007
Recommended For You
Colorado state has proposed a crackdown on state laws that allow for the home growth of cannabis, as the state combats "black market" activity.
Casey Jones is a moderately potent bud, but this frisky flower is packed with flavor and provides a spirited cerebral experience.
Until recently, judges and prosecutors refused to consider a reduced sentence for Bernard Noble because of the state’s strict habitual offender laws.
A completely automated grow system, the LEAF looks like a refrigerator and can be controlled with just a touch of a button.
Australia has approved the world's first clinical trial of medical cannabis for the prevention of the side effects of chemotherapy.
The recent study found that the cannabis compound halted liver cancer tumor development while the cells were in the early stages.
Celebrated cannabis activist Eddy Lepp was released from federal prison on Wednesday, after serving 8.5 years of a 10-year sentence for growing cannabis.
Hydrosys is the online hydroponics marketplace that understands all the important details of setting up a cannabis grow for a bountiful production.