Cheesy Garlic BreadSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The bubbly mouthwatering cheese atop this piping hot cheesy garlic bread will have you wanting more and more. It's melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 16-ounce loaf of Italian bread or French bread1/2 cup (1 stick) Cannabutter, softened2 large cloves of garlic, smashed and minced1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley2 cups Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the bread in half, horizontally. Mix the Cannabutter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves. Place on a sturdy baking pan (one that can handle high temperatures, not a cookie sheet) and heat in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the bread. Return to oven on the highest rack. Broil on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the edges of the bread begin to toast and the cheese (if you are using cheese) bubbles. Watch very carefully while broiling. The bread can easily go from un-toasted to burnt.
- Remove from oven, let cool a minute. Remove from pan and make 1-inch thick slices. Serve immediately.
Want to join the community of HERB chefs? Submit your recipe!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- This Is The Easiest Way To Find Dispensaries Near You - October 21, 2016
- How A Video Game Created The World’s Largest Weed Community - October 19, 2016
- Marijuana Mythbusting: 10 Shocking Facts About Pot Prisoners - October 16, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 30 Apr, 2007
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Recommended For You
Artists go to great lengths to develop their craft. Here's what inspired three-time Michelin star winning chef Massimo Bottura to vape parmesan cheese.
These two police forces have quietly experimented with decriminalized drugs since April. Unsurprisingly, it's working quite well.
On Jimmy Kimmel Live's 'Mean Tweets' President Obama reads mean, but funny, tweets about him. There's even a special message from Donald Trump.
Bayer and Monsanto have merged, forming one of the largest agricultural companies in the world. Is this a threat to cannabis?
Smoking cannabis isn't the only way to enjoy the benefits of the plant, did you know that cannabis massage comes with many health benefits?
What is the exact definition of cannabis addiction? Is cannabis use disorder real? How many people become addicted?
Now, the world has the first-ever cannabis inhaler that goes by the name of Vapen Clear, and there's nothing like it.
Are hemp-based CBD oils actually legal? Here's a rundown on the complicated laws that have caused a boom in CBD products, and what makes CBD legal.