Chicken Soup with Canna-DumplingsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This classic chicken soup comes to life with the canna-dumplings. You don't have to have chicken soup when you are sick anymore! This soup is perfect for any day of the week.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsChicken Soup Ingredients:
1 49 ounce can chicken broth
½ lb. chicken breasts, skinned and boneless
1 medium onion, chopped
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 cup sliced or baby carrots
½ cup chopped dill or parsley
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons canna-butter
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley and/or dill.
Chicken Soup Directions:
- In a large saucepot combine the broth with the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove any particles that float to the top.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for another 45 minutes. Remove the chicken, cut in pieces and return to the pot. While the chicken is simmering, prepare the dumplings.
- In the bowl of a food processor mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Pulse. Add cold canna-butter and pulse until crumbly. Add milk to form a soft dough that begins to form a ball. This recipe makes 6 good size dumplings.
- Drop the dumplings into the simmering soup. Cover and cook for 15 minutes without lifting the lid. When the dumplings are done they will have floated to the top of the pot and be tender and tasty.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How to Make Cannabis-Infused Lime, White Chocolate, Macadamia Cookies - March 22, 2017
- 5 Tips For A Smooth Transition From Smoking To Vaping - March 20, 2017
- 7 Ways Cannabis Can Help Get Your Life Back On Track - March 20, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 8 Mar, 2008
Recommended For You
Looking for a little help getting in the mood? Plushberry is a sexy indica that produces plenty of calm, relaxed vibes. Enjoy.
Just a few years ago, one could never imagine the upper class toking on a bit of ganja. But now, the people of NYC cannot get enough.
As you get older, it gets harder to get over a night of drinking. By choosing weed over booze, you can still get a nice buzz without paying for it later.
One New York Cop got a mere three years for raping his girlfriend's daughter. Meanwhile, a doctor and cannabis activist gets almost two decades.
With these delicious lime, white chocolate, and macadamia cookies, the ingredients all combine together for a cannabis-infused, tropical treat.
Harper Durval's mother is hoping her two-year-old daughter will be among the children to be chosen for cannabis oil trials in Mississippi.
Do you use cannabis to help ease a medical condition? If you’ve answered yes, maybe you should explore the option of becoming a medical patient.
Some industry experts give their opinions on the ideal locations to eat your first edible, so you have the best possible time, instead of a freak-out.