Chicken Soup with Canna-DumplingsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This classic chicken soup comes to life with the canna-dumplings. You don't have to have chicken soup when you are sick anymore! This soup is perfect for any day of the week.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsChicken Soup Ingredients:
1 49 ounce can chicken broth
½ lb. chicken breasts, skinned and boneless
1 medium onion, chopped
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 cup sliced or baby carrots
½ cup chopped dill or parsley
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons canna-butter
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley and/or dill.
Chicken Soup Directions:
- In a large saucepot combine the broth with the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove any particles that float to the top.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for another 45 minutes. Remove the chicken, cut in pieces and return to the pot. While the chicken is simmering, prepare the dumplings.
- In the bowl of a food processor mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Pulse. Add cold canna-butter and pulse until crumbly. Add milk to form a soft dough that begins to form a ball. This recipe makes 6 good size dumplings.
- Drop the dumplings into the simmering soup. Cover and cook for 15 minutes without lifting the lid. When the dumplings are done they will have floated to the top of the pot and be tender and tasty.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes - February 16, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Strawberries - February 14, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Braised Beef Nachos - February 11, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 8 Mar, 2008
Recommended For You
With cannabis use on the rise globally, understanding what daily consumption does to the body is a pretty big subject area.
Wisdom teeth videos will never disappoint you. Not only do people say the craziest things, but they also have no idea what they are doing.
Something you don't hear of often is a weed dealer handing over his goods. Was honesty really the best policy for this guy?
Have you ever wondered what cannabis does to the body? Here's how the herb impacts some vital bodily systems and what you can expect after consuming.
Female representation in executive positions has shown to be a huge problem in the US, yet women in the cannabis industry are changing that stigma.
You may think masking the smell of weed is a difficult task, but there are plenty of simple ways to keep the scent of ganja under wraps.
If you need to cover up the smell of weed smoke, the easy to make sploof is one of the most loved tools in the weed-smokers too kit.
Do you know how to tell if your herb is moldy? Here's are the basics of what to look for when trying to steer clear of weed mold.