Chicken Soup with Canna-DumplingsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This classic chicken soup comes to life with the canna-dumplings. You don't have to have chicken soup when you are sick anymore! This soup is perfect for any day of the week.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsChicken Soup Ingredients:
1 49 ounce can chicken broth
½ lb. chicken breasts, skinned and boneless
1 medium onion, chopped
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 cup sliced or baby carrots
½ cup chopped dill or parsley
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons canna-butter
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley and/or dill.
Chicken Soup Directions:
- In a large saucepot combine the broth with the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove any particles that float to the top.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for another 45 minutes. Remove the chicken, cut in pieces and return to the pot. While the chicken is simmering, prepare the dumplings.
- In the bowl of a food processor mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Pulse. Add cold canna-butter and pulse until crumbly. Add milk to form a soft dough that begins to form a ball. This recipe makes 6 good size dumplings.
- Drop the dumplings into the simmering soup. Cover and cook for 15 minutes without lifting the lid. When the dumplings are done they will have floated to the top of the pot and be tender and tasty.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 8 Mar, 2008
Recommended For You
Considering cannabis for the first time? Trying to find the right strain to try? Here's why you might want to try a CBD strain.
If you want to your own supply, it’s best to keep it away from prying eyes and disguise it to look like your average garden.
Cannabis oil stopped CJ Harris' epilepsy-related seizures, but Federal law means he's still not allowed to take his dose at school.
For years, cannabis stereotypes and marketing have been geared towards young adults, but there’s a new demographic on the rise.
Justice O’Neill seems to be one of the few lawmakers in Ohio who sees the common-sense benefits associated with decriminalizing weed in his state.
First, it’s best not to judge, because not everyone is in the know. Still, with that said, it doesn’t mean you can’t laugh at this herb grinder review.
Cannabis-induced panic attacks are very real, depending on the strain, manner of ingestion (smoking, edibles), and level of experience.
An Australian boy with Cerebral Palsy has been taken from his parents after authorities disagreed with their use of cannabis oil.