Chicken Soup with Canna-DumplingsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This classic chicken soup comes to life with the canna-dumplings. You don't have to have chicken soup when you are sick anymore! This soup is perfect for any day of the week.
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsChicken Soup Ingredients:
1 49 ounce can chicken broth
½ lb. chicken breasts, skinned and boneless
1 medium onion, chopped
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 cup sliced or baby carrots
½ cup chopped dill or parsley
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons canna-butter
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley and/or dill.
Chicken Soup Directions:
- In a large saucepot combine the broth with the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove any particles that float to the top.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for another 45 minutes. Remove the chicken, cut in pieces and return to the pot. While the chicken is simmering, prepare the dumplings.
- In the bowl of a food processor mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Pulse. Add cold canna-butter and pulse until crumbly. Add milk to form a soft dough that begins to form a ball. This recipe makes 6 good size dumplings.
- Drop the dumplings into the simmering soup. Cover and cook for 15 minutes without lifting the lid. When the dumplings are done they will have floated to the top of the pot and be tender and tasty.
Want to join the community of HERB chefs? Submit your recipe!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How A Video Game Created The World’s Largest Weed Community - October 19, 2016
- Marijuana Mythbusting: 10 Shocking Facts About Pot Prisoners - October 16, 2016
- Cannabis-Infused Roasted Red Potatoes Will Rock Your Dinner Table - October 7, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 8 Mar, 2008
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Recommended For You
Why are California's pot farmers concerned about, and oppose Prop 64, the latest effort to legalize adult use cannabis? Should everyone be worried?
From rainbow spaghetti to puffy pink couches, the Unicorn Café is every 90s Lisa Frank-loving baby's dream come true.
United States Coast Guard agents are being kept busy, as massive packages of cannabis continue to wash up along beaches in the Florida Keys.
M&M’s are releasing a new flavor in honor of their 75th anniversary, and that flavor is going to blow your mind.
Do you know what you're smoking? It's always good to stay informed, so here's the scoop on different cannabis concentrates.
Dealing with anxiety is an invisible battle, but it doesn't have to be a solo one. 1Hour Break can help guide you back to calm sailing.
As folks who know how to fight for a cause, some special sea creatures need our help. Devocean are helping start the conversation about conservation.
Cannabis and mental health can have a complicated relationship. Does cannabis worsen depression over time? More research is needed.