Chicken Soup with Canna-DumplingsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This classic chicken soup comes to life with the canna-dumplings. You don't have to have chicken soup when you are sick anymore! This soup is perfect for any day of the week.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsChicken Soup Ingredients:
1 49 ounce can chicken broth
½ lb. chicken breasts, skinned and boneless
1 medium onion, chopped
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 cup sliced or baby carrots
½ cup chopped dill or parsley
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons canna-butter
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley and/or dill.
Chicken Soup Directions:
- In a large saucepot combine the broth with the chicken and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove any particles that float to the top.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for another 45 minutes. Remove the chicken, cut in pieces and return to the pot. While the chicken is simmering, prepare the dumplings.
- In the bowl of a food processor mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Pulse. Add cold canna-butter and pulse until crumbly. Add milk to form a soft dough that begins to form a ball. This recipe makes 6 good size dumplings.
- Drop the dumplings into the simmering soup. Cover and cook for 15 minutes without lifting the lid. When the dumplings are done they will have floated to the top of the pot and be tender and tasty.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Delicious, Cannabis-Infused Macho Nacho Cheese Dip - January 22, 2017
- Get Ready For Victory With This Powerful GameDay Sub-Sauce - January 20, 2017
- Pinene: The Powerful Terpene That Combats Paranoia And Asthma - January 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 8 Mar, 2008
Recommended For You
Humboldt Clothing Company wants to help you keep track of your lighter forever. Here's the perfect accessory for the job the Humboldt Lighter Buddy.
Although doctors recommend surgery to improve her chances of living, Jessica Olson went for a different approach: cannabis oil.
Unfortunately, male cannabis plants aren't often given the credit they deserve. Here's how to spot a male plant and what to do with the herb.
World traveler and expert hashishin Frenchy Cannoli wants to teach you how to make truly exceptional hash. Here's where to find him.
Watch this video to see Nick and Nate Diaz smoking a $2,000 UFC glove-shaped blunt. What will UFC have to say about this?
Border Patrol agents in Pharr, Texas seized 3,000 pounds of cannabis packaged to look like fresh watermelon, valued at over $600,000.
The inauguration weekend began with the swearing-in of President Trump and developed into one of the most politically charged periods in recent memory.
These tips from Leafbuyer offer some perfect ways to try every item on the dispensary shelves for the whole year and still save money.