Cannabis Chocolate CakeSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Are you a fan of chocolate, cannabis, and cake? Then you will love this divine triple Chocolate Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Cake.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients¾ cup Canna Oil
1 18.25-ounce Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
1 3.9-ounce box Jello-O chocolate instant pudding
2 cups cold milk
1 16-ounce tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the cake referencing the package directions. Use the infused oil instead of cooking oil and mix it with the eggs and water.
- Pour the cake mixture into 2 evenly sized pans and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the cake clean.
- Make the pudding mix and spread a layer over the top of one cake. Put the other cake on top to create a cake sandwich. Now smother the entire cake in chocolate frosting and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 17 Jan, 2009
Recommended For You
Need to pass a drug test? Unfortunately, cannabis can be difficult to clear from your system. Here are some handy products that might help.
Would you hazard a guess as to what Canadians are paying for their weed? The price discrepancies in different regions might surprise you.
Three years ago, seven-year-old Nattaly Brown was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a form of cancer that affects tissue and lymph nodes.
This week's Women in Weed is entrepreneur and cannabis industry veteran Amy Diiullo, Vice President of Business Development and Sales at Willie’s Reserve.
Getting caught smoking weed is a rite of passage that most smokers have to go through, which can also lead to some of the funniest of stories.
Did you know that harvest time, cure, and heating temperature can all influence your high? Here's how to better customize your cannabis experience.
Cotton mouth is a common and unfortunate side effect of cannabis. If you're tired of having a dry mouth, these 10 tips will help get rid of it.
Can CBD hemp oil replace pharmaceutical drugs? Here's how CBD helped one man recover from painkiller addiction and start his own company.