Cannabis Chocolate CakeSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Are you a fan of chocolate, cannabis, and cake? Then you will love this divine triple Chocolate Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Cake.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients¾ cup Canna Oil
1 18.25-ounce Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
1 3.9-ounce box Jello-O chocolate instant pudding
2 cups cold milk
1 16-ounce tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the cake referencing the package directions. Use the infused oil instead of cooking oil and mix it with the eggs and water.
- Pour the cake mixture into 2 evenly sized pans and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the cake clean.
- Make the pudding mix and spread a layer over the top of one cake. Put the other cake on top to create a cake sandwich. Now smother the entire cake in chocolate frosting and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 17 Jan, 2009
Recommended For You
The world of concentrates is complex, especially due to their potency. If you have a low tolerance, or smoke very casually, should you smoke concentrates?
Did you know that THC affects you differently as you get older? Early research suggests that cannabis is better for you as you age.
Whether you're looking for someone to smoke with or need to improve your joint rolling skills, YouTube - and these YouTubers have - your back.
Despite the legislative and cultural strides cannabis has made in recent years, the U.S. still has a long way to go to allow full access to its citizens.
From Snoop to Jeff Sessions (who definitely didn't partake), all these people have some famous quotes about your favorite herb.
From having lithium and cocaine as ingredients to being the byproduct of Nazi Germany, here are 10 strange facts about sodas you probably didn't know.
Can chewing gum help America tackle the increasing opioid addiction? AXIM Biotechnologies, Inc. thinks yes, it can. They've just filed a patent to prove it.
CBD oil continues to grow in popularity, and the guidelines concerning its uses, benefits, and most importantly dosage remain real questions.