Chocolate Ganja GrapesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
If you enjoy chocolate covered strawberries, you will love these grapes! Not only are they relatively healthy, they will give you a nice buzz. What more could you ask for?!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients½ cup cannabutter4 cups of grapes1 pound milk chocolate
- In a double boiler, melt the cannabutter over a low heat and then set it aside.
- Melt chocolate in the same double boiler until smooth. Add the cannabutter to the chocolate as it's melting. Gently mix the cannabutter into the chocolate.
- Dip a grape into the magical chocolate and let it settle on wax paper (draped over a baking sheet). Repeat this with all the grapes until you run out. Let the chocolate covered grapes cool down in the refrigerator for 2 hours and then enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 May, 2015
Recommended For You
Do you get excited about raw cannabis? Are you constantly trying to find new ways to eat weed salads? If so, you'll understand these ten things.
Pot smokers routinely conceive children, just like anyone else, but some studies are linking chronic cannabis use to diminished reproductive abilities.
Las Vegas has a unique positionality as a tourist hub, so will this allow the city to eventually surpass Colorado's sale figures?
For some, waking up means smoking a bowl and eating a bowl of cereal. Now, there’s a way to combine the two, in the form of this genius breakfast bowl.
If you thought the most recent of anti-weed PSAs were silly, wait until you see these outrageous versions from the past 70 years.
Continuing the assault on nostalgia, this September, Nintendo is releasing the old but new Super NES Classic.
Chance the Rapper deserves every bit of praise and honor that accompanied his 2017 presented to him on the 2017 BET Awards stage.
The world of concentrates is complex, especially due to their potency. If you have a low tolerance, or smoke very casually, should you smoke concentrates?