Chocolate Ganja GrapesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
If you enjoy chocolate covered strawberries, you will love these grapes! Not only are they relatively healthy, they will give you a nice buzz. What more could you ask for?!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients½ cup cannabutter4 cups of grapes1 pound milk chocolate
- In a double boiler, melt the cannabutter over a low heat and then set it aside.
- Melt chocolate in the same double boiler until smooth. Add the cannabutter to the chocolate as it's melting. Gently mix the cannabutter into the chocolate.
- Dip a grape into the magical chocolate and let it settle on wax paper (draped over a baking sheet). Repeat this with all the grapes until you run out. Let the chocolate covered grapes cool down in the refrigerator for 2 hours and then enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Super Easy Cannabis-Infused Pancakes For A Delicious Wake N’ Bake - March 26, 2017
- Cannabis Will Soon Be Legalized In Holland (Well, Kind Of) - March 23, 2017
- How to Make Cannabis-Infused Lime, White Chocolate, Macadamia Cookies - March 22, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 May, 2015
Recommended For You
Cooked to a sunny golden-brown, these cannabis-infused pancakes are a delicious and quick indulgence to get you up and ready for the day.
Have you been smoking a bunch of pesticides? Bunk weed has been a serious topic of discussion lately. Here's how to smoke safe cannabis.
Welcome to the Late Show. He’s your host, Stephen Colbert, whose monolog on the Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ stance on marijuana needs to be seen.
Do you feel colder after smoking cannabis? You're not alone. Is weed actively lowering your body temperature, or is something else at play?
Even though it didn’t succeed, you have to give credit to the would-be smugglers who used hollowed out pieces of firewood to get weed into Arizona.
Watching movies at home (no matter the size of your screen) does have one advantage - being able to linger a little longer on a frame.
It's been an ongoing thought that legal recreational markets would increase cannabis use among teens, but a new study is proving that's just not true.
The Crown’s handling of The Cannabis Culture budtender cases in Toronto will likely be closely watched by police and municipalities across Canada.