Chocolate Ganja GrapesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
If you enjoy chocolate covered strawberries, you will love these grapes! Not only are they relatively healthy, they will give you a nice buzz. What more could you ask for?!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients½ cup cannabutter4 cups of grapes1 pound milk chocolate
- In a double boiler, melt the cannabutter over a low heat and then set it aside.
- Melt chocolate in the same double boiler until smooth. Add the cannabutter to the chocolate as it's melting. Gently mix the cannabutter into the chocolate.
- Dip a grape into the magical chocolate and let it settle on wax paper (draped over a baking sheet). Repeat this with all the grapes until you run out. Let the chocolate covered grapes cool down in the refrigerator for 2 hours and then enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
- How To Make MagicalButter - April 20, 2017
- Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money The Mobile Game Is Now Live - April 20, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 May, 2015
Recommended For You
With these tips, you should be able to go out into this cannabis-filled world and find the good stuff. Don't be shy, and don't be weird about it.
Premier property Trump SoHo in New York will be hosting the first-ever “Cannabis in Commercial Real Estate Summit NYC,” on May 4.
Yeah, you read that correctly: the Original Tamagotchi is back. So, now, you can transport yourself back to the Nineties.
Found: 200 pounds of weed, with a street value of over a million dollars, easy. But where did it come from?
The good people at BuzzFeed went above and beyond, testing out some pretty diverse foods, which are available from Amazon.com.
Not everyone likes to prepare food, or even be in the kitchen, so here are 10 items that will cheer you up when you just have to do so.
Out of all the music in the world, which genre references weed the most? If you're thinking rap, you certainly aren't alone, and you're not right,
While embellishing pot leaves on handbags has been a thing for quite some time now, these purses are a lot more designer and a lot less stoner.