Chocolate Peanut Budder BallsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
These chocolate peanut-buddery balls will be a hit! On the bus, on the train, everyone will want to be your friend.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 1/3 cups crushed graham crackers
1 cup CannaButter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
12 oz chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, graham crackers, CannaButter, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Roll into balls and lay on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Freeze your balls in the freezer until hard. Approximately 3 hours.
- In double boiler, melt and stir the chocolate chips until a smooth consistency (add a tablespoon of butter if needed to make it smoother).
- Remove you balls from the freezer and impale them with toothpicks.
- Dip your balls into the melted chocolate.
- Leave to set on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Enjoy your delicious chocolate-nutty balls!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Does Anyone Need Help Relieving Panic Attacks? - February 20, 2017
- How To Make Magical Cannabis Ketchup In 3 Easy Steps - February 19, 2017
- How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes - February 16, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 31 Jul, 2010
Recommended For You
From twaxing the tip of a joint to sprinkling some kief in your bowl, here are five ways to add concentrates to your bowl or joint.
Think you know everything about weed? Test your knowledge of cannabis urban legends by taking our quiz.
There are plenty of misconceptions about weed, which skew from inherited wives tales to universally accepted stereotypes.
American film producer Mitch Stein was abruptly detained and deported from New Zealand after authorities found him to be in possession of medical cannabis.
These six guys prove that not only can you smoke weed and be smart, you can smoke weed and be a straight-up bona fide genius.
After a year-long battle, South Africa has indicated that it intends to allow for the production of cannabis for medicinal purposes.
The citizen-led cannabis legalization activist group Safer Arizona has begun a petition drive that would place a legalization measure on the 2018 ballot.
Don't limit yourself and your love for cannabis. Instead, get out there and see all that the world has to offer, and get high while you're at it.