Chorizo–Goat Cheese QuesadillasSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A quesadilla can be so much more than just melted cheese in a tortilla. Our version pairs spicy chorizo with the creaminess and tang of goat cheese.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon olive oil
2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped
1 link chorizo, removed from the casing and crumbled,
or 1⁄4 cup bulk chorizo
1⁄4 cup creamy goat cheese
2 teaspoons cannaoil
2 (6-inch) our tortillas
Sour cream, for serving (optional) Salsa, for serving (optional)
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the green onions and chorizo, breaking the sausage up with a spoon into small pieces. Sauté until the onions are tender and all the pink has disappeared from the meat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the goat cheese and cannaoil. Add the chorizo mixture and mix thoroughly. Don't wash the skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat one of the tortillas.
- Spread the filling across one tortilla, leaving a 1⁄4-inch border around the edges, and place the second tortilla on top.
- Cook the quesadilla, turning once, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes total.
- Let the quesadilla rest for a few minutes before cutting it in half and serving it with the sour cream and salsa, if using.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Ditch Tobacco And Switch To Vaping - August 19, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis Fried Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders - August 18, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Sticky Pot Stickers - August 18, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 15 Jun, 2006
Recommended For You
The Pharmalogical Research Journal recently published a study to determine the aphrodisiac potential of pot as a major libido-booster.
He was new to California and thought he was about to smoke weed, but David Letterman accidentally smoked animal tranquilizer.
The Baking Supply Co. is a new company is offering a fun way for consumers to create their own delicious and healthy edibles at home.
Cannabis and alcohol: from enemies to friends. Thanks to terpenes, new infused beverages are spreading the love, and sharing the customers.
These days, Jim Carrey isn’t seen on the big and small screens as much as he once was, because he’s chosen a new creative outlet.
With sights set on legal recreational bud next year, it appears that many Canadian cannabis entrepreneurs are ignoring regulations for dispensaries.
As it’s still not legalized in New Zealand, one chef is putting his life aside to make sure that hemp thrives, which includes living in the back of his van.
We now have scientific evidence that cannabidiol (CBD) could be an effective replacement for opioids addiction, as well as useful in treating pain.