Chorizo–Goat Cheese QuesadillasSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A quesadilla can be so much more than just melted cheese in a tortilla. Our version pairs spicy chorizo with the creaminess and tang of goat cheese.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon olive oil
2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped
1 link chorizo, removed from the casing and crumbled,
or 1⁄4 cup bulk chorizo
1⁄4 cup creamy goat cheese
2 teaspoons cannaoil
2 (6-inch) our tortillas
Sour cream, for serving (optional) Salsa, for serving (optional)
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the green onions and chorizo, breaking the sausage up with a spoon into small pieces. Sauté until the onions are tender and all the pink has disappeared from the meat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the goat cheese and cannaoil. Add the chorizo mixture and mix thoroughly. Don't wash the skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat one of the tortillas.
- Spread the filling across one tortilla, leaving a 1⁄4-inch border around the edges, and place the second tortilla on top.
- Cook the quesadilla, turning once, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes total.
- Let the quesadilla rest for a few minutes before cutting it in half and serving it with the sour cream and salsa, if using.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make MagicalButter - April 20, 2017
- Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money The Mobile Game Is Now Live - April 20, 2017
- The Worlds First Quartz Chamber Dry Herb Vaporizer Is Here - April 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 15 Jun, 2006
Recommended For You
Have you ever wondered what happens if you just keep smoking weed? Turns out, you'll get really high. To a point, anyway.
Which countries smoke the most weed? It's probably not who you think. New data from the United Nations is putting all of our assumptions to shame.
CNN's Anderson Cooper put together some of the best "pot-centric" 911 calls for The Ridiculist, so here's what not to do when you're elevated.
While Conan O'Brien may not be the biggest pothead around, he doesn't mind hanging out with them and sharing a toke here and there.
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said on April 18 that the Trump Administration would use cannabis possession as a reason for deporting immigrants.
Check out what the experts think about the alcohol industries future in a country that is turning green quickly.
From wasting hours on YouTube to engaging in deep conversation, here are 26 things that probably happened when you get too stoned.
The Selmeskis decided to move all the way across the country to Colorado with hopes that cannabis would give Maggie a second shot at life.