Chorizo–Goat Cheese QuesadillasSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A quesadilla can be so much more than just melted cheese in a tortilla. Our version pairs spicy chorizo with the creaminess and tang of goat cheese.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon olive oil
2 green onions (white and green parts), chopped
1 link chorizo, removed from the casing and crumbled,
or 1⁄4 cup bulk chorizo
1⁄4 cup creamy goat cheese
2 teaspoons cannaoil
2 (6-inch) our tortillas
Sour cream, for serving (optional) Salsa, for serving (optional)
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the green onions and chorizo, breaking the sausage up with a spoon into small pieces. Sauté until the onions are tender and all the pink has disappeared from the meat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the goat cheese and cannaoil. Add the chorizo mixture and mix thoroughly. Don't wash the skillet.
- In the same skillet, heat one of the tortillas.
- Spread the filling across one tortilla, leaving a 1⁄4-inch border around the edges, and place the second tortilla on top.
- Cook the quesadilla, turning once, until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes total.
- Let the quesadilla rest for a few minutes before cutting it in half and serving it with the sour cream and salsa, if using.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 15 Jun, 2006
Recommended For You
How many times have you tried Pineapple Express? This tropical strain provides an energizing high with a delightful sense of bodily relaxation.
A small study just found that medical cannabis patients showed improvement in cognitive functioning after three months of treatment.
If you’ve been using cannabis for a long time, you may find yourself having to smoke more weed to get a buzz, as your tolerance is too high.
Are you trying to help a loved one get started with medical cannabis? Here are the top five products that every cannabis caregiver should know about.
Since last week's episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians came on, people are losing their minds. It turns out, everyone's favorite sister may like pot.
There will be a study at Washington State University that will pay people to smoke weed and get high, and they need volunteers.
Need to pass a drug test? Unfortunately, cannabis can be difficult to clear from your system. Here are some handy products that might help.
Would you hazard a guess as to what Canadians are paying for their weed? The price discrepancies in different regions might surprise you.