Cream of Cannabis SoupSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Try this easy creamy cannabis-infused vegetable soup with onions and celery. This soup is rich in flavor and fun.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients3 cups vegetable stock1 cup broccoli florets, chopped4 tablespoons cannabutter¼ cup yellow onion, diced1 cup celery, chopped1 tablespoon flour2 cups heavy cream
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then sauté the onion and celery for 3 minutes. Stir in the flour, making a thick mixture.
- Add this mixture to the pot and turn the heat down to a light simmer. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. The soup should become thick. Serve right away and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Surprising Things You Can Safely Vape Besides Weed - August 17, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Pizza Cones - August 10, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Powerhouse Pizza Bites - August 4, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 31 Jul, 2008
Recommended For You
Experts are conducting the ‘first long-term investigation’ into cannabis use as a safer alternative to opioid use in the current opioid epidemic.
It doesn't get much higher than this: Wikileaf has launched the first in-flight cannabis commercial with a major airline in the United States.
Centrexion Therapeutics Corp. is following in the tradition of other drugmakers who’ve created synthetic versions of natural analgesics such as THC.
While the medical cannabis industry is booming in the United States, it’s Europe that’s had the most growth. Will this trend continue?
Vaping is not only the best alternative to smoking, but it is also a great way to explore new flavors and enjoy unique buzz every time.
After attempting to classify CBD as a Schedule I controlled substance last year, the feds seem to finally be coming onboard.
For those who are all about the little things in life, here are eight tiny pot products that are so random, yet so adorable.
In some serious need of a mood uplift? Mango Kush is an evening flower known for inspiring big smiles and plenty of laughter.