Cream of Cannabis SoupSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Try this easy creamy cannabis-infused vegetable soup with onions and celery. This soup is rich in flavor and fun.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients3 cups vegetable stock1 cup broccoli florets, chopped4 tablespoons cannabutter¼ cup yellow onion, diced1 cup celery, chopped1 tablespoon flour2 cups heavy cream
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then sauté the onion and celery for 3 minutes. Stir in the flour, making a thick mixture.
- Add this mixture to the pot and turn the heat down to a light simmer. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. The soup should become thick. Serve right away and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Adam Ill:Meet The Guy Getting Paid To Get Higher Than You - March 27, 2017
- Super Easy Cannabis-Infused Pancakes For A Delicious Wake N’ Bake - March 26, 2017
- Cannabis Will Soon Be Legalized In Holland (Well, Kind Of) - March 23, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 31 Jul, 2008
Recommended For You
Cannabis is indeed more potent than ever. But, have we reached the limit? Here's what you need to know about peak THC and CBD.
Bubblegum Kush is a strong and long-lasting strain that any Kush fan will love. Floral and pungent, this bud is a delight to taste, smell, and experience.
If one architect gets his wish, Manhattan’s skyline might get thrown for a loop, with what would be the world’s longest building that's bent in half.
Canadians are in luck: this new mail-order marijuana dispensary's prices are based on lab-test results, so you get the cannabis that's best for you.
If you haven't discovered the magic of Karl Kronic's Instagram yet, you're missing out big time. His level of cannabis photography is almost unbeatable.
A groundbreaking new cannabis-based chewing gum is coming to market, and it will make AIDS and cancer patients smile with relief.
The benefits of growing your own cannabis are many. Here are five reasons why you should home grow feminized cannabis seeds from Crop King Seeds.
In 2013, Deryn Blackwell was given three days to live. His mom kept fighting for him and discovered a treatment that would save her son's life: cannabis.