Cream of Cannabis SoupSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Try this easy creamy cannabis-infused vegetable soup with onions and celery. This soup is rich in flavor and fun.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients3 cups vegetable stock1 cup broccoli florets, chopped4 tablespoons cannabutter¼ cup yellow onion, diced1 cup celery, chopped1 tablespoon flour2 cups heavy cream
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then sauté the onion and celery for 3 minutes. Stir in the flour, making a thick mixture.
- Add this mixture to the pot and turn the heat down to a light simmer. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. The soup should become thick. Serve right away and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 31 Jul, 2008
Recommended For You
Need to pass a drug test? Unfortunately, cannabis can be difficult to clear from your system. Here are some handy products that might help.
Would you hazard a guess as to what Canadians are paying for their weed? The price discrepancies in different regions might surprise you.
Three years ago, seven-year-old Nattaly Brown was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a form of cancer that affects tissue and lymph nodes.
This week's Women in Weed is entrepreneur and cannabis industry veteran Amy Diiullo, Vice President of Business Development and Sales at Willie’s Reserve.
Getting caught smoking weed is a rite of passage that most smokers have to go through, which can also lead to some of the funniest of stories.
Did you know that harvest time, cure, and heating temperature can all influence your high? Here's how to better customize your cannabis experience.
Cotton mouth is a common and unfortunate side effect of cannabis. If you're tired of having a dry mouth, these 10 tips will help get rid of it.
Can CBD hemp oil replace pharmaceutical drugs? Here's how CBD helped one man recover from painkiller addiction and start his own company.