Cream of Cannabis SoupSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Try this easy creamy cannabis-infused vegetable soup with onions and celery. This soup is rich in flavor and fun.
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients3 cups vegetable stock1 cup broccoli florets, chopped4 tablespoons cannabutter¼ cup yellow onion, diced1 cup celery, chopped1 tablespoon flour2 cups heavy cream
- Bring vegetable stock to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat, then sauté the onion and celery for 3 minutes. Stir in the flour, making a thick mixture.
- Add this mixture to the pot and turn the heat down to a light simmer. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. The soup should become thick. Serve right away and enjoy!
Want to join the community of HERB chefs? Submit your recipe!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Cannabis: Not Just for Slackers Anymore! - September 25, 2016
- Super Soup: Dive Into Delicious, Cannabis-Infused Cream Of Asparagus - September 23, 2016
- Joint Session Of Cannabis Leaders & Elected Officials - September 13, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 31 Jul, 2008
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Recommended For You
Vending machines are one of life's little pleasures that are often overlooked. These vending machines offer everything we could ever need.
Watch as this neurologist explains how CBD works and why your chronic pain, migraines, and nausea could be caused by endocannabinoid dysfunction.
During a routine traffic stop, the rookie cops threatened to imprison a teenager if he didn’t eat the gram of cannabis they found in his vehicle.
Looking for an upbeat hybrid? Cinderella 99 is sativa-dominant, but it provides a lovely physical relaxation. Kiss migraines goodbye with this flower.
Two women are under arrest for forcing four brothers to work on their pot farm. Authorities suspect that the women have ties to Mexican drug cartels.
Clinton vs Trump. How do they stack up on cannabis front? Here's how the two major candidates are talking about cannabis reform.
Puff, Porn... Porn? Weed porn is quickly becoming one of the most popular searches on this major porn website.
Have you noticed that you snack more when you're sleep deprived? The endocannabinoid system might be the culprit behind sleep munchies.