Easy Macaroni And CheeseSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Macaroni and cheese is a good go-to when you’re feeling a little under the weather. This recipe calls for Cheddar, but it’s also tasty with other cheeses. You can also add some chopped cooked broccoli or other vegetables to the dish once the cheese has melted.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients8 ounces macaroni
1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter
2 teaspoons cannabutter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 2 cups whole milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain the macaroni and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butters over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly for 7 to 9 minutes until bubbly.
- Add the cheese, and stir until completely melted.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pasta, and stir until completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- Store the remaining serving in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave on low power for 2 minutes or until warm.
Try this recipe for Easy Macaroni And Cheese from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Cannabis Will Soon Be Legalized In Holland (Well, Kind Of) - March 23, 2017
- How to Make Cannabis-Infused Lime, White Chocolate, Macadamia Cookies - March 22, 2017
- 5 Tips For A Smooth Transition From Smoking To Vaping - March 20, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 1 Jun, 2016
Recommended For You
You're probably thinking, “Isn’t cannabis already legal in Holland?” That’s a difficult question to answer, as the country has very complex drug laws.
Jane West and Doreen Sullivan are working hard at their respective companies to bring beautiful smoking vessels to market.
It's always an awkward moment when someone tells you that you smell like weed, which is why these guys decided to make a video about it.
Have you ever burned your face, fingers, or eyelash extensions while smoking cannabis? Here's how to not do that anymore.
How do you fit $164K worth of cocaine down your pants? Well, if you were this guy, the answer would be that you do so very badly.
During his morning radio show, Steve Harvey let everyone know how he feels about Snoop's “Lavender.”
With a name that sounds like a secret weapon from a B movie, the San Diego Police Department have unveiled the Drager 5000 to catch stoned drivers.
SunRocks and MoonRocks may be the hottest new cannabis products right now. But, which one is more potent? Here's the scoop on the strongest buds around.