Easy Macaroni And CheeseSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Macaroni and cheese is a good go-to when you’re feeling a little under the weather. This recipe calls for Cheddar, but it’s also tasty with other cheeses. You can also add some chopped cooked broccoli or other vegetables to the dish once the cheese has melted.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients8 ounces macaroni
1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter
2 teaspoons cannabutter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 2 cups whole milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain the macaroni and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butters over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly for 7 to 9 minutes until bubbly.
- Add the cheese, and stir until completely melted.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pasta, and stir until completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- Store the remaining serving in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave on low power for 2 minutes or until warm.
Try this recipe for Easy Macaroni And Cheese from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Pinene: The Powerful Terpene That Combats Paranoia And Asthma - January 19, 2017
- The Ultimate Dip: Seven Layer Cannabis-Infused Taco Dip - January 17, 2017
- Here’s What $1 Million Worth Of Hot Wheels Cars Looks Like - January 15, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 1 Jun, 2016
Recommended For You
It looks like the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) is finally hearing the public and its UFC fighters surrounding the benefits of medical cannabis.
In addition to acting as an anti-inflammatory agent and helping users focus, pinene can also counter the short-term memory loss often caused by THC.
How do you show kindness to the world? One luxury vaporizer company, The Kind Pen, has partnered with model Ana Montana to inspire Random Acts of KINDness.
The banking industry is working quickly to track down illegal cannabis accounts and halt business for those companies who don't want to follow the rules.
Hydra Vapor Tech and Scoz Glass are having an epic giveaway. Here's how you could win this work-of-art dragon dab rig masterpiece.
Lifted Bud are now providing a delivery service that brings medicinal cannabis right to the door, allowing you to receive medicinal cannabis discretely.
A biotech company, AXIM® Biotech, is beginning in the first ever trial of a CBD-infused gum for the painful gastrointestinal condition, IBS.
The Vangst Cannabis Career Summit has over 40 cannabis companies ready to answer your questions about how to make the jump into the green space.