Easy Macaroni And CheeseSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Macaroni and cheese is a good go-to when you’re feeling a little under the weather. This recipe calls for Cheddar, but it’s also tasty with other cheeses. You can also add some chopped cooked broccoli or other vegetables to the dish once the cheese has melted.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients8 ounces macaroni
1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter
2 teaspoons cannabutter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 2 cups whole milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain the macaroni and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butters over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly for 7 to 9 minutes until bubbly.
- Add the cheese, and stir until completely melted.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pasta, and stir until completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- Store the remaining serving in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave on low power for 2 minutes or until warm.
Try this recipe for Easy Macaroni And Cheese from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Crawlin Crab Dip - February 24, 2017
- Does Anyone Need Help Relieving Panic Attacks? - February 20, 2017
- How To Make Magical Cannabis Ketchup In 3 Easy Steps - February 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 1 Jun, 2016
Recommended For You
Pot enthusiasts have heard it all when it comes to commentary from rookies. It's like a virgin talking about sex; they're clueless. And it's annoying.
The next time you get the munchies and need some McDonald's, keep these five hacks in mind to maximize your experience.
You can make just about anything using Legos. And now, you can even build yourself with this nifty mosaic maker. Watch this video to see the magic happen!
If you find yourself missing weed when you're traveling, try these 3 tips to find a good dealer who has great prices and quality cannabis.
It seems that the mainstream media is covering more cannabis topics. Check out these 5 headline-making and memorable cannabis events.
A group of Caribbean scientists has reportedly made a major breakthrough in using cannabidiol (CBD) - an active compound in cannabis - to treat hepatitis C.
From Blue Dream to OG Kush, Xyrena is offering unisex scents that smell just as lovely as a fresh handful of your favorite bud.
Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt made the announcement on Wednesday, saying that he would speed up the process by which medical cannabis is imported.