Easy Macaroni And CheeseSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Macaroni and cheese is a good go-to when you’re feeling a little under the weather. This recipe calls for Cheddar, but it’s also tasty with other cheeses. You can also add some chopped cooked broccoli or other vegetables to the dish once the cheese has melted.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients8 ounces macaroni
1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter
2 teaspoons cannabutter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 2 cups whole milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain the macaroni and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butters over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly for 7 to 9 minutes until bubbly.
- Add the cheese, and stir until completely melted.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pasta, and stir until completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- Store the remaining serving in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave on low power for 2 minutes or until warm.
Try this recipe for Easy Macaroni And Cheese from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 1 Jun, 2016
Recommended For You
How much weed is too much weed? A recently conducted academic study published by the Journal of Alcohol and Drug Dependence claims to have the answer.
Given Las Vegas’ novelty culture, these classes seem tailor-made for the valley. One organization is becoming the gold-standard for weed tourists.
If you're looking to beat the heat the best way possible, then here are seven reasons why ice bongs will be the "hit" of your summer.
The cannabis lobby took a bit hit yesterday when it was announced that PNC Bank will close the bank accounts of the Marijuana Policy Project (MPP).
If you're one of the pot smoking princesses out there, that knows what she's doing, then here are 7 things you're probably tired of hearing.
Is addiction a disease? A psychological problem? A chemical dependency? And can you use cannabis to help treat addiction?
Put your love for ganja to the ultimate test, and join Haley420 to take on 100 hits of weed. And yes, it's going to get you super stoned.
Searching for a strain that will boost your productivity? Look no further than the friendly yet strong Island Sweet Skunk.