French Toast Canna-StixSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Que c'est délicieux! Here's a sweet wake n' bake!
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
4 large eggs
⅓ cup CannaMilk (or Cannabis Almond Milk)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
10 slices bread (your choice)
2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, CannaMilk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut bread into strips or bites.
- Heat the butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the bread pieces in the egg mixture until they are covered completely and soaked well.
- Add the soaked bread pieces to the skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until brown. Flip the bread over and cook opposite side the same way.
- Repeat until all bread is cooked.
- Serve French toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup, sliced fruit, nuts and/or whipped cream.
Want to join the community of HERB chefs? Submit your recipe!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Cannabis: Not Just for Slackers Anymore! - September 25, 2016
- Super Soup: Dive Into Delicious, Cannabis-Infused Cream Of Asparagus - September 23, 2016
- Joint Session Of Cannabis Leaders & Elected Officials - September 13, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 21 Jul, 2010
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Recommended For You
Underneath the private planes and parties, celebs are just normal people. And normal people love weed. Do you know which celebs have been busted for weed?
Legendary cultivator Swami shows us how to roll a "Swami Special" joint with an eighth of cannabis. He also shares a few of his favorite joint hacks. It's awesome.
Weird strain names are often the result of pure stoner creativity. You may have heard of these strains, but do you know their origins?
Can you name all of these classic weed movies? Take our quiz to find out.
Searching for a tasty treat? Blackberry Kush is known for its delicious sweet, aged-berry flavor. Grab this strain when you need to slow down and relax.
Ethan Nadelmann, founder and executive director of Drug Policy Alliance, talks about what the future of cannabis in California means to the world.
Dad and Dudes Breweria have been approved by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau to sell their cannabis-infused beer.
One of the hottest topics in Japan is cannabis cultivation. Now they have their first-ever cannabis mascot character, Asamiko-Chan, the Hemp Shrine Maiden.