FORMERLYTHE STONER'S COOKBOOK
French Toast Canna-StixSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Que c'est délicieux! Here's a sweet wake n' bake!
4 large eggs
⅓ cup CannaMilk (or Cannabis Almond Milk)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
10 slices bread (your choice)
2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, CannaMilk, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cut bread into strips or bites.
- Heat the butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the bread pieces in the egg mixture until they are covered completely and soaked well.
- Add the soaked bread pieces to the skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, or until brown. Flip the bread over and cook opposite side the same way.
- Repeat until all bread is cooked.
- Serve French toast with powdered sugar, maple syrup, sliced fruit, nuts and/or whipped cream.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to see on HERB? Send us your idea!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Our Hot & Herbal Fudge Sundae Will Melt Your Monday Blues - July 25, 2016
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Hydroponics - July 23, 2016
- How Bong Rips Can Help You Run 200 Miles - July 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
VaporPuff? GigglyHigh? You gotta check out the new cannabis creatures coming out in the weed version of Pokemón GO, Gangaman GO.
The medical cannabis regime in Florida is preparing to take flight, with the Sunshine State's first dispensaries set to open next week.
How much do you know about delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC?
- 21 Jul, 2010
It’s my birthday soon and I wanted to help you all celebrate ME, by offering you the top 5 weed tech gadgets on my birthday wish list. You’re welcome!
Did you know that both sexes experience cannabis in different ways? Turns out, THC and your hormones interact quite a bit.
Lil Wayne stormed off stage at the High Times gig. Let's face it, bright lights burn out the fastest, and maybe this burnout simply can't keep his mic up.
Recommended For You
Do you know how CBD works? The medicinal potential of this cannabinoid might surprise you. Here's everything you've ever wanted to know about CBD.
These amazing works of #MarijuanaArt with leave you breathless, and not just because they're smokeable.
Have to speak in front of a crowd? Suffering fro public speaking anxiety? Cannabis can be your secret weapon to confidence.
Schizophrenia is a delicate topic in the cannabis world. But, can CBD help ease symptoms of this disorder? Recent research says yes.
With their 20th season on the way, South Park is celebrating with all-new adventures a new logo, and an all-new video game.
Congratulations to the latest winners of one of the most prestigious awards the world of concentrates has to offer, the Concentrates Cup.
Check out the discount that could make you upgrade to the newest generation of gaming consoles, the Xbox One S.
Smelling a little skunky lately? Here's why your BO might smell a bit too much like your favorite herbal habit.