Kale Salad in Brown Cannabutter VinaigretteSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This kale salad contains lots of superfoods that will get you super high on life, and feeling baked too!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
1 pound Tuscan kale
½ cup slivered almonds
1/3 cup simple cannabutter
1/3 cup unsalted butter
1/3 cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Wash kale in cool water, remove the middle stalks and roughly chop the leaves in small, bite-size pieces.
- Toast slivered almonds in a small saucepan. Melt the unsalted butter over high heat until browned and proceed to add the cannabutter until it's all melted. Remove from heat. Add the vinegar and season with a pinch of salt.
- Drizzle the kale with 5 tablespoons of dressing, toss with toasted almonds and serve warm.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Here’s Why French Toast Is The Sweetest Wake ‘N Bake Of All Time - November 28, 2016
- Indulge With The World’s Best Danksgiving Pumpkin Pie Recipe - November 24, 2016
- What Does The Future Hold For Cannabis & Design? - November 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 13 Jan, 2015
Recommended For You
Colorado state has proposed a crackdown on state laws that allow for the home growth of cannabis, as the state combats "black market" activity.
Casey Jones is a moderately potent bud, but this frisky flower is packed with flavor and provides a spirited cerebral experience.
Until recently, judges and prosecutors refused to consider a reduced sentence for Bernard Noble because of the state’s strict habitual offender laws.
A completely automated grow system, the LEAF looks like a refrigerator and can be controlled with just a touch of a button.
Australia has approved the world's first clinical trial of medical cannabis for the prevention of the side effects of chemotherapy.
The recent study found that the cannabis compound halted liver cancer tumor development while the cells were in the early stages.
Celebrated cannabis activist Eddy Lepp was released from federal prison on Wednesday, after serving 8.5 years of a 10-year sentence for growing cannabis.
Hydrosys is the online hydroponics marketplace that understands all the important details of setting up a cannabis grow for a bountiful production.