Magic Chocolate BananasSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This is an easy recipe for cannabis-infused chocolate-dipped bananas. For extra fun use your favorite nuts, candies or cookies to coat the bananas.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients½ cup cannabutter3 large bananas1 pound milk chocolate
- In a double boiler, melt the cannabutter over a low heat and then set it aside.
- Melt chocolate in the same double boiler until smooth. Add the cannabutter to the chocolate as it's melting. Gently mix the cannabutter into the chocolate.
- Cut each banana into 1-inch slices.
- Dip a banana slice into the magical chocolate and let it settle on wax paper (draped over a baking sheet). Repeat this with all the slices until you run out. Let the chocolate covered bananas cool down in the refrigerator for 2 hours and then enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Does Anyone Need Help Relieving Panic Attacks? - February 20, 2017
- How To Make Magical Cannabis Ketchup In 3 Easy Steps - February 19, 2017
- How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes - February 16, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 25 Nov, 2013
Recommended For You
A study recently unveiled by the American Epilepsy Society (AES) confirms CBD is effective in combating epilepsy - and totally contradicts the DEA.
Have you ever used a CBD lotion? The cannabinoid can have beneficial effects inside and out. Here's why CBD-infused balms are so amazing.
During President's Day weekend, Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa came together to party and celebrate their son Sebastian's fourth birthday.
From twaxing the tip of a joint to sprinkling some kief in your bowl, here are five ways to add concentrates to your bowl or joint.
Think you know everything about weed? Test your knowledge of cannabis urban legends by taking our quiz.
There are plenty of misconceptions about weed, which skew from inherited wives tales to universally accepted stereotypes.
American film producer Mitch Stein was abruptly detained and deported from New Zealand after authorities found him to be in possession of medical cannabis.
These six guys prove that not only can you smoke weed and be smart, you can smoke weed and be a straight-up bona fide genius.