Mint Chocolate Cannabis Ice CreamSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
So decadent! And worth the preparation time...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1½ quart ice cream freezer container
2 cups CannaMilk
1 cup half-and-half
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon mint extract
2 drops green food coloring (optional)
1 cup dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Combine CannaMilk, half-and-half, ½ cup sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large saucepan and whisk together thoroughly. Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk egg yolks in a separate bowl while gradually adding 1 cup of the hot canna-cream from the saucepan. Return hot canna-cream and yolk mixture to the saucepan while whisking constantly.
- Heat everything for an additional 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Pour the canna-cream mixture through a fine strainer and into a large bowl. Discard any solids.
- Chill cream uncovered in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally. Place plastic wrap on top of cream mixture after 1 hour. Let chill for another 12 to 24 hours.
- Pour cold cream mixture into 1½ quart ice cream freezer container. Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint extract and food coloring. Place container in freezer.
- Remove container from freezer after 3 hours (before it freezes completely); stir in dark chocolate pieces. Return container to freezer for another 6 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping and serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Does Anyone Need Help Relieving Panic Attacks? - February 20, 2017
- How To Make Magical Cannabis Ketchup In 3 Easy Steps - February 19, 2017
- How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes - February 16, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 Aug, 2015
Recommended For You
From twaxing the tip of a joint to sprinkling some kief in your bowl, here are five ways to add concentrates to your bowl or joint.
Think you know everything about weed? Test your knowledge of cannabis urban legends by taking our quiz.
There are plenty of misconceptions about weed, which skew from inherited wives tales to universally accepted stereotypes.
American film producer Mitch Stein was abruptly detained and deported from New Zealand after authorities found him to be in possession of medical cannabis.
These six guys prove that not only can you smoke weed and be smart, you can smoke weed and be a straight-up bona fide genius.
After a year-long battle, South Africa has indicated that it intends to allow for the production of cannabis for medicinal purposes.
The citizen-led cannabis legalization activist group Safer Arizona has begun a petition drive that would place a legalization measure on the 2018 ballot.
Don't limit yourself and your love for cannabis. Instead, get out there and see all that the world has to offer, and get high while you're at it.