Mint Chocolate Cannabis Ice CreamSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
So decadent! And worth the preparation time...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1½ quart ice cream freezer container
2 cups CannaMilk
1 cup half-and-half
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon mint extract
2 drops green food coloring (optional)
1 cup dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Combine CannaMilk, half-and-half, ½ cup sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large saucepan and whisk together thoroughly. Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk egg yolks in a separate bowl while gradually adding 1 cup of the hot canna-cream from the saucepan. Return hot canna-cream and yolk mixture to the saucepan while whisking constantly.
- Heat everything for an additional 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Pour the canna-cream mixture through a fine strainer and into a large bowl. Discard any solids.
- Chill cream uncovered in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally. Place plastic wrap on top of cream mixture after 1 hour. Let chill for another 12 to 24 hours.
- Pour cold cream mixture into 1½ quart ice cream freezer container. Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint extract and food coloring. Place container in freezer.
- Remove container from freezer after 3 hours (before it freezes completely); stir in dark chocolate pieces. Return container to freezer for another 6 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping and serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Get Ready For Victory With This Powerful GameDay Sub-Sauce - January 20, 2017
- Pinene: The Powerful Terpene That Combats Paranoia And Asthma - January 19, 2017
- The Ultimate Dip: Seven Layer Cannabis-Infused Taco Dip - January 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 Aug, 2015
Recommended For You
The DEA's controversial cannabis eradication program is being met with resistance from both policy makers and pro-cannabis activists.
It's no secret that cannabis can relieve anxiety. As it turns out, medical cannabis may also have a strong calming effect on your bundle of fur.
Black Cherry Soda is a one-of-a-kind hybrid. Mysterious in origin, this strain features deep purple coloration and a mouthwatering fruity taste.
How do you tell separate the best vapes from the worst? We've put together the ultimate vape buyers guide, complete with some options.
There are several ways patients often incorporate cannabis into cancer regimens. But, does cannabis help or hinder chemotherapy treatment?
After turning to Facebook to purchase her cannabis, this woman never received her weed and decided to call the cops to complain. Facepalm much?
The organization that fought for legal recreational cannabis in Washington DC had a very busy morning before Trump's inauguration with #Trump420.
President Obama commuted more sentences in a single day and under a single presidency than any other chief executive in American history.