Mint Chocolate Cannabis Ice CreamSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
So decadent! And worth the preparation time...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1½ quart ice cream freezer container
2 cups CannaMilk
1 cup half-and-half
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon mint extract
2 drops green food coloring (optional)
1 cup dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Combine CannaMilk, half-and-half, ½ cup sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large saucepan and whisk together thoroughly. Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk egg yolks in a separate bowl while gradually adding 1 cup of the hot canna-cream from the saucepan. Return hot canna-cream and yolk mixture to the saucepan while whisking constantly.
- Heat everything for an additional 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Pour the canna-cream mixture through a fine strainer and into a large bowl. Discard any solids.
- Chill cream uncovered in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally. Place plastic wrap on top of cream mixture after 1 hour. Let chill for another 12 to 24 hours.
- Pour cold cream mixture into 1½ quart ice cream freezer container. Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint extract and food coloring. Place container in freezer.
- Remove container from freezer after 3 hours (before it freezes completely); stir in dark chocolate pieces. Return container to freezer for another 6 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping and serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Adam Ill:Meet The Guy Getting Paid To Get Higher Than You - March 27, 2017
- Super Easy Cannabis-Infused Pancakes For A Delicious Wake N’ Bake - March 26, 2017
- Cannabis Will Soon Be Legalized In Holland (Well, Kind Of) - March 23, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 Aug, 2015
Recommended For You
A groundbreaking new cannabis-based chewing gum is coming to market, and it will make AIDS and cancer patients smile with relief.
The benefits of growing your own cannabis are many. Here are five reasons why you should home grow feminized cannabis seeds from Crop King Seeds.
In 2013, Deryn Blackwell was given three days to live. His mom kept fighting for him and discovered a treatment that would save her son's life: cannabis.
Who will be inducting one of the best rappers of all time into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? That honor goes to another rapper you know and love.
In what was a serious case of moonlighting, a British police inspector has lost his day job, after being charged with selling drugs stolen from raids.
If anyone thought that the new guy was out to "Make America Financially Stable again", the forecast isn't a bright one. This Daffy Donald is a lame duck.
As his twitter shoot out with Trump proved, you shouldn’t mess with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Now another troll has been called out.
Smoking out of a dirty bong, water pipe, or rig is a recipe for a lung infection. Here's how often you need to change your water and clean your piece.