Mint Chocolate Cannabis Ice CreamSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
So decadent! And worth the preparation time...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1½ quart ice cream freezer container
2 cups CannaMilk
1 cup half-and-half
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon mint extract
2 drops green food coloring (optional)
1 cup dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Combine CannaMilk, half-and-half, ½ cup sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large saucepan and whisk together thoroughly. Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk egg yolks in a separate bowl while gradually adding 1 cup of the hot canna-cream from the saucepan. Return hot canna-cream and yolk mixture to the saucepan while whisking constantly.
- Heat everything for an additional 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Pour the canna-cream mixture through a fine strainer and into a large bowl. Discard any solids.
- Chill cream uncovered in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally. Place plastic wrap on top of cream mixture after 1 hour. Let chill for another 12 to 24 hours.
- Pour cold cream mixture into 1½ quart ice cream freezer container. Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint extract and food coloring. Place container in freezer.
- Remove container from freezer after 3 hours (before it freezes completely); stir in dark chocolate pieces. Return container to freezer for another 6 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping and serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Pizza Cones - August 10, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Powerhouse Pizza Bites - August 4, 2017
- HERB Announces Launch Of New Cannabis Video Series: Smoke Sessions - August 2, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 Aug, 2015
Recommended For You
There are at least 10 good reasons why cancer patients ask for medical cannabis recommendations. Here's cannabis can make life with cancer a little easier.
The whistleblowers against corruption you haven't heard about? Cannabis prohibition opponents from the inside, from the very beginning to now.
Now, less than a week since opening, Maui Grown Therapies is already sold out and has no choice but to close their doors.
One Colorado company has come up with the ultimate aphrodisiac. High Love is the edible that holds the key ingredients to a better sex life.
A code snippet posted on Twitter suggests that the new iPhone 8 could have a feature that will silence the phone's alerts when a user looks at its screen.
Have you ever wondered what is the optimal dunk time is for an Oreo? Well, wonder no more, as science has uncovered it for you.
Over half the US and now Canada embracing weed, but the laws can be confusing.Can you smoke medical marijuana in public? The better question is, should you.
The smoke game may have changed forever with the Twisty Glass Blunt. If you’re looking for a pure weed taste, this device might be your new best friend.