Southwest Cannabis Corn SaladSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
A healthy vegan-friendly salad infused with a little something special ;)
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
blender or food processor
6 ears fresh corn, shucked and rinsed
1 can black beans, drained
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 red onion, chopped
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
½ cup CannaOil
4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3 limes, juiced
2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Grill the corn for 5 minutes per side, or until tender. Remove from heat and cool.
- Cut the kernels from the corn cob and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the black beans, red pepper, green pepper and onion.
- Combine cilantro, CannaOil, garlic, lime juice and chipotle sauce to food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Pour dressing over corn and mix salad together.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Here’s Why French Toast Is The Sweetest Wake ‘N Bake Of All Time - November 28, 2016
- Indulge With The World’s Best Danksgiving Pumpkin Pie Recipe - November 24, 2016
- What Does The Future Hold For Cannabis & Design? - November 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 10 Jul, 2008
Recommended For You
New-Orleans rapper Master P is joining Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa in the legal cannabis business with the new line of southern-friendly buds.
The US Food and Drug administration just quietly approved a landmark study on MDMA as a possible treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder.
The Florida bong ban will no longer apply to medical patients after the medical cannabis amendment goes into effect on January 3rd.
Medical cannabis legalization has been on Ireland's radar over the past several months, as parents fight for cannabis access for their sick children.
Thinking about upscaling to commercial greenhouse grows? Here are four things you need to know before investing to get the best results.
Myrcene is the most abundant terpene in cannabis and has numerous medical benefits when paired with particular cannabinoids.
Mr. Grow It has compiled all the necessary information for beginning growers into his new ebook, 7 Steps To Growing Cannabis.
Watch this interview with Nick Diaz to hear why he is the face of cannabis, and what Nate was really smoking after his UFC 202 fight.