Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The experience of enjoying these space cakes is something you will never forget.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCupcakes:1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour½ teaspoon salt1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder1 cup granulated sugar½ cup Crisco½ cup cannabutter, at room temperature2 eggs½ cup milk½ teaspoon vanilla extract½ teaspoon lemon extractFrosting:1 Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy fluffy white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Starting with the cupcakes, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set this aside for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar with Crisco and cannabutter. Add eggs, milk, vanilla, lemon extract, and the flour mixture one at a time. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease and flour your cupcake pans before filling three-quarters full with cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Let the cupcakes cool before you begin frosting!
- Once they are cool, frost the cupcakes and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make MagicalButter - April 20, 2017
- Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money The Mobile Game Is Now Live - April 20, 2017
- The Worlds First Quartz Chamber Dry Herb Vaporizer Is Here - April 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 18 Sep, 2008
Recommended For You
Have you ever wondered what happens if you just keep smoking weed? Turns out, you'll get really high. To a point, anyway.
Which countries smoke the most weed? It's probably not who you think. New data from the United Nations is putting all of our assumptions to shame.
CNN's Anderson Cooper put together some of the best "pot-centric" 911 calls for The Ridiculist, so here's what not to do when you're elevated.
While Conan O'Brien may not be the biggest pothead around, he doesn't mind hanging out with them and sharing a toke here and there.
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said on April 18 that the Trump Administration would use cannabis possession as a reason for deporting immigrants.
Check out what the experts think about the alcohol industries future in a country that is turning green quickly.
From wasting hours on YouTube to engaging in deep conversation, here are 26 things that probably happened when you get too stoned.
The Selmeskis decided to move all the way across the country to Colorado with hopes that cannabis would give Maggie a second shot at life.