FORMERLYTHE STONER'S COOKBOOK
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The experience of enjoying these space cakes is something you will never forget.
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCupcakes:1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour½ teaspoon salt1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder1 cup granulated sugar½ cup Crisco½ cup cannabutter, at room temperature2 eggs½ cup milk½ teaspoon vanilla extract½ teaspoon lemon extractFrosting:1 Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy fluffy white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Starting with the cupcakes, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set this aside for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar with Crisco and cannabutter. Add eggs, milk, vanilla, lemon extract, and the flour mixture one at a time. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease and flour your cupcake pans before filling three-quarters full with cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Let the cupcakes cool before you begin frosting!
- Once they are cool, frost the cupcakes and enjoy!
Do you have a recipe you'd like to see on HERB? Send us your idea!SHARE
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Our Hot & Herbal Fudge Sundae Will Melt Your Monday Blues - July 25, 2016
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Hydroponics - July 23, 2016
- How Bong Rips Can Help You Run 200 Miles - July 20, 2016
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
VaporPuff? GigglyHigh? You gotta check out the new cannabis creatures coming out in the weed version of Pokemón GO, Gangaman GO.
The medical cannabis regime in Florida is preparing to take flight, with the Sunshine State's first dispensaries set to open next week.
How much do you know about delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC?
- 18 Sep, 2008
Did you know that both sexes experience cannabis in different ways? Turns out, THC and your hormones interact quite a bit.
Lil Wayne stormed off stage at the High Times gig. Let's face it, bright lights burn out the fastest, and maybe this burnout simply can't keep his mic up.
There's nothing better than sharing a little herb with your boo. Here are 10 reasons why cannabis will take your relationship to the next level.
Recommended For You
John Malkovich grabs the starring role in Sony Pictures TV's new series, based on the best-selling book Humboldt: Life on America's Marijuana Frontier.
Ancient pharmacologists discovered that hemp seeds were ideal as a source of food and here's why you need them in your life.
Have you ever wondered if weed smokers get fewer headaches? Let's just say new studies may just have patients tossing their aspirin and hugging their bongs.
Cannabis advocate and vocal critic of the failed global war on drugs, Richard Branson, shared some forward-thinking parenting advice this week.
Cannabis helps so many things, like helping enhance workouts by increasing stamina and endurance, making it the perfect pre-workout routine.
Have you ever been confused about the endocannabinoid system? Educate yourself. This guide will tell you everything you need to know.
If you're like me, you're a sucker for things that are glam and glittery. From blinged-out vapes to sparkly grinders, all for the girly cannabis enthusiast.
Alabama has long held one of the strictest stances in the US on cannabis. These are just a few of the children helped by medical cannabis oil in the state.