Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The experience of enjoying these space cakes is something you will never forget.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCupcakes:1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour½ teaspoon salt1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder1 cup granulated sugar½ cup Crisco½ cup cannabutter, at room temperature2 eggs½ cup milk½ teaspoon vanilla extract½ teaspoon lemon extractFrosting:1 Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy fluffy white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Starting with the cupcakes, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set this aside for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar with Crisco and cannabutter. Add eggs, milk, vanilla, lemon extract, and the flour mixture one at a time. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease and flour your cupcake pans before filling three-quarters full with cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Let the cupcakes cool before you begin frosting!
- Once they are cool, frost the cupcakes and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 7 Surprising Things You Can Safely Vape Besides Weed - August 17, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Pizza Cones - August 10, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Powerhouse Pizza Bites - August 4, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 18 Sep, 2008
Recommended For You
Experts are conducting the ‘first long-term investigation’ into cannabis use as a safer alternative to opioid use in the current opioid epidemic.
It doesn't get much higher than this: Wikileaf has launched the first in-flight cannabis commercial with a major airline in the United States.
Centrexion Therapeutics Corp. is following in the tradition of other drugmakers who’ve created synthetic versions of natural analgesics such as THC.
While the medical cannabis industry is booming in the United States, it’s Europe that’s had the most growth. Will this trend continue?
Vaping is not only the best alternative to smoking, but it is also a great way to explore new flavors and enjoy unique buzz every time.
After attempting to classify CBD as a Schedule I controlled substance last year, the feds seem to finally be coming onboard.
For those who are all about the little things in life, here are eight tiny pot products that are so random, yet so adorable.
In some serious need of a mood uplift? Mango Kush is an evening flower known for inspiring big smiles and plenty of laughter.