Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The experience of enjoying these space cakes is something you will never forget.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
IngredientsCupcakes:1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour½ teaspoon salt1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder1 cup granulated sugar½ cup Crisco½ cup cannabutter, at room temperature2 eggs½ cup milk½ teaspoon vanilla extract½ teaspoon lemon extractFrosting:1 Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy fluffy white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Starting with the cupcakes, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set this aside for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar with Crisco and cannabutter. Add eggs, milk, vanilla, lemon extract, and the flour mixture one at a time. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease and flour your cupcake pans before filling three-quarters full with cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Let the cupcakes cool before you begin frosting!
- Once they are cool, frost the cupcakes and enjoy!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 18 Sep, 2008
Recommended For You
Would you hazard a guess as to what Canadians are paying for their weed? The price discrepancies in different regions might surprise you.
Three years ago, seven-year-old Nattaly Brown was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a form of cancer that affects tissue and lymph nodes.
This week's Women in Weed is entrepreneur and cannabis industry veteran Amy Diiullo, Vice President of Business Development and Sales at Willie’s Reserve.
Getting caught smoking weed is a rite of passage that most smokers have to go through, which can also lead to some of the funniest of stories.
Did you know that harvest time, cure, and heating temperature can all influence your high? Here's how to better customize your cannabis experience.
Cotton mouth is a common and unfortunate side effect of cannabis. If you're tired of having a dry mouth, these 10 tips will help get rid of it.
Can CBD hemp oil replace pharmaceutical drugs? Here's how CBD helped one man recover from painkiller addiction and start his own company.
These incredible shots of trichomes allow cannabis enthusiasts a new and exciting glimpse into their favorite plant.