Super Canna Bowl ChiliSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Serve up some steaming bowls of chili, find a couch and enjoy. This chili will make you feel like you are in the game!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon canola oil
2 pounds ground beef
½ cup cannabutter
1 x 15-ounce can beef broth
1 x 8-ounce can tomato sauce
Spice Bowl #1
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons Wyler's beef bouillon granules
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon coriander½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon oregano½ teaspoon cayenne
Spice Bowl #2:
4 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon white pepper
Spice Bowl #3:
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Coat the bottom of a large pot with oil. Fry the meat until it is thoroughly seared, then drain the grease into an empty can to avoid clogging your sink. Transfer the meat to a strainer and pour some water over it to remove the grease.
- Melt cannabutter in a saucepan over medium heat. Return the seared meat to the pot, add 15 ounces of water and beef broth. Add the tomato sauce to the pot and bring to a boil. Add spice bowl #1, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 60 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #2, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #3, mix, and boil for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a cold beer!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- 5 Things To Look For In A Cannabis Marketing Agency - June 20, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Tuscan Garlic Lemon Chicken Pasta - June 20, 2017
- 5 Things You Should Know About CBD - June 17, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 20 Aug, 2012
Recommended For You
The world of concentrates is complex, especially due to their potency. If you have a low tolerance, or smoke very casually, should you smoke concentrates?
Did you know that THC affects you differently as you get older? Early research suggests that cannabis is better for you as you age.
Whether you're looking for someone to smoke with or need to improve your joint rolling skills, YouTube - and these YouTubers have - your back.
Despite the legislative and cultural strides cannabis has made in recent years, the U.S. still has a long way to go to allow full access to its citizens.
From Snoop to Jeff Sessions (who definitely didn't partake), all these people have some famous quotes about your favorite herb.
From having lithium and cocaine as ingredients to being the byproduct of Nazi Germany, here are 10 strange facts about sodas you probably didn't know.
Can chewing gum help America tackle the increasing opioid addiction? AXIM Biotechnologies, Inc. thinks yes, it can. They've just filed a patent to prove it.
CBD oil continues to grow in popularity, and the guidelines concerning its uses, benefits, and most importantly dosage remain real questions.