Super Canna Bowl ChiliSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Serve up some steaming bowls of chili, find a couch and enjoy. This chili will make you feel like you are in the game!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon canola oil
2 pounds ground beef
½ cup cannabutter
1 x 15-ounce can beef broth
1 x 8-ounce can tomato sauce
Spice Bowl #1
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons Wyler's beef bouillon granules
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon coriander½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon oregano½ teaspoon cayenne
Spice Bowl #2:
4 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon white pepper
Spice Bowl #3:
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Coat the bottom of a large pot with oil. Fry the meat until it is thoroughly seared, then drain the grease into an empty can to avoid clogging your sink. Transfer the meat to a strainer and pour some water over it to remove the grease.
- Melt cannabutter in a saucepan over medium heat. Return the seared meat to the pot, add 15 ounces of water and beef broth. Add the tomato sauce to the pot and bring to a boil. Add spice bowl #1, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 60 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #2, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #3, mix, and boil for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a cold beer!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Does Anyone Need Help Relieving Panic Attacks? - February 20, 2017
- How To Make Magical Cannabis Ketchup In 3 Easy Steps - February 19, 2017
- How To Make Perfect Cannabis-Infused Red Velvet Cupcakes - February 16, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 20 Aug, 2012
Recommended For You
During President's Day weekend, Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa came together to party and celebrate their son Sebastian's fourth birthday.
From twaxing the tip of a joint to sprinkling some kief in your bowl, here are five ways to add concentrates to your bowl or joint.
Think you know everything about weed? Test your knowledge of cannabis urban legends by taking our quiz.
There are plenty of misconceptions about weed, which skew from inherited wives tales to universally accepted stereotypes.
American film producer Mitch Stein was abruptly detained and deported from New Zealand after authorities found him to be in possession of medical cannabis.
These six guys prove that not only can you smoke weed and be smart, you can smoke weed and be a straight-up bona fide genius.
After a year-long battle, South Africa has indicated that it intends to allow for the production of cannabis for medicinal purposes.
The citizen-led cannabis legalization activist group Safer Arizona has begun a petition drive that would place a legalization measure on the 2018 ballot.