Super Canna Bowl ChiliSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Serve up some steaming bowls of chili, find a couch and enjoy. This chili will make you feel like you are in the game!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 tablespoon canola oil
2 pounds ground beef
½ cup cannabutter
1 x 15-ounce can beef broth
1 x 8-ounce can tomato sauce
Spice Bowl #1
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon chili powder
2 teaspoons Wyler's beef bouillon granules
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon coriander½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon oregano½ teaspoon cayenne
Spice Bowl #2:
4 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon white pepper
Spice Bowl #3:
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cumin
1 teaspoon garlic salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Coat the bottom of a large pot with oil. Fry the meat until it is thoroughly seared, then drain the grease into an empty can to avoid clogging your sink. Transfer the meat to a strainer and pour some water over it to remove the grease.
- Melt cannabutter in a saucepan over medium heat. Return the seared meat to the pot, add 15 ounces of water and beef broth. Add the tomato sauce to the pot and bring to a boil. Add spice bowl #1, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 60 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #2, mix, and return to a boil over medium heat for 45 minutes.
- Add spice bowl #3, mix, and boil for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a cold beer!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Adam Ill:Meet The Guy Getting Paid To Get Higher Than You - March 27, 2017
- Super Easy Cannabis-Infused Pancakes For A Delicious Wake N’ Bake - March 26, 2017
- Cannabis Will Soon Be Legalized In Holland (Well, Kind Of) - March 23, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 20 Aug, 2012
Recommended For You
A groundbreaking new cannabis-based chewing gum is coming to market, and it will make AIDS and cancer patients smile with relief.
The benefits of growing your own cannabis are many. Here are five reasons why you should home grow feminized cannabis seeds from Crop King Seeds.
In 2013, Deryn Blackwell was given three days to live. His mom kept fighting for him and discovered a treatment that would save her son's life: cannabis.
Who will be inducting one of the best rappers of all time into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? That honor goes to another rapper you know and love.
In what was a serious case of moonlighting, a British police inspector has lost his day job, after being charged with selling drugs stolen from raids.
If anyone thought that the new guy was out to "Make America Financially Stable again", the forecast isn't a bright one. This Daffy Donald is a lame duck.
As his twitter shoot out with Trump proved, you shouldn’t mess with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Now another troll has been called out.
Smoking out of a dirty bong, water pipe, or rig is a recipe for a lung infection. Here's how often you need to change your water and clean your piece.