Vegan Cannabis BrowniesSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Who would've thought that Cannabis infused brownies could taste so good!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
3/4 cup rolled oats
3/4 cup walnuts
1 cup dates
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons cocoa powder
4 tablespoons Cannabis Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon almond butter
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
pinch of salt
- Use the food processor to pulse rolled oats and walnuts into a powder.
- Add dates, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Cannabis Coconut Oil and salt. Process until everything is mixed together.
- Transfer raw Canna-Brownie mix to a lined baking sheet. Press batter down to flatten and shape. Rest brownies in fridge for a few hours to set.
- Mix almond butter, maple syrup and cocoa powder together. Spread glaze on top of chilled brownies before serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 8 Apr, 2008
Recommended For You
Considering cannabis for the first time? Trying to find the right strain to try? Here's why you might want to try a CBD strain.
If you want to your own supply, it’s best to keep it away from prying eyes and disguise it to look like your average garden.
Cannabis oil stopped CJ Harris' epilepsy-related seizures, but Federal law means he's still not allowed to take his dose at school.
For years, cannabis stereotypes and marketing have been geared towards young adults, but there’s a new demographic on the rise.
Justice O’Neill seems to be one of the few lawmakers in Ohio who sees the common-sense benefits associated with decriminalizing weed in his state.
First, it’s best not to judge, because not everyone is in the know. Still, with that said, it doesn’t mean you can’t laugh at this herb grinder review.
Cannabis-induced panic attacks are very real, depending on the strain, manner of ingestion (smoking, edibles), and level of experience.
An Australian boy with Cerebral Palsy has been taken from his parents after authorities disagreed with their use of cannabis oil.