These delicious Bacon-Wrapped Boursin-Stuffed Jalapeños are the perfect decadent snack, or appetizer for almost any occasion
Cannabis-Infused Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Serving size: 1-2 jalapeños, 2-3 tablespoons of jam
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1/2 cup MagicalButter
- 1 pound center-cut bacon
- 6 ounces Boursin cheese
- 12 large, fresh jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 225°F.
- Cut the tops off and core the jalapeños, carefully removing seeds and inner ribs.
- Fill the peppers with Boursin cheese, and wrap them with bacon, starting at the bottom.
- Coat the peppers with oil, and sprinkle them with Spice Mix. Put them into the smoker, standing upright, for 1 hour.
- Plate your Cannabis-Infused Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeños, serve, and enjoy!