Everybody loves taco dip, but this seven layer cannabis-infused taco dip recipe tops them all.
Seven Layer Cannabis-Infused Taco Dip
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ready time: 20 to 25 minutes
Serving size: ⅓ cup
Yield: about 20 servings
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 16 ounces fat-free refried beans
- 3 cups Slammin’ Salsa or use your favorite salsa brand
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 6 ounces black olives, drained and sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ bell pepper, finely chopped
- ⅓ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix, ¼ cup MagicalButter, and refried beans. Spread the mixture into an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Spread sour cream over the refried beans; then, top with 2 cups of the salsa.
- In a separate bowl, toss the chopped bell pepper, green onions and 1/4 cup olive oil with salt and pepper to taste; now spread in an even layer.
- Top with lettuce, the rest of the salsa, and then the cheddar cheese.
- Garnish your Seven-Level Taco Dip with sliced black olives, serve, and enjoy!