If you love sushi and Star Trek, then prepare to fall head over heels for this Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Sushi Set. Not only is its design intelligent, but it will also allow any Star Trek fan to eat with style. Not to mention, it’s totally affordable. Check out the video below to witness just how fantastic this geeky sushi set is.
Fall in love with the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Sushi Set
Do you enjoy sushi? Are you into Star Trek? If so, then the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Sushi Set is a must-have.
Thanks to ThinkGeek, eating sushi from home will be an adventure every time. Not only is the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Sushi Set’s design brilliant, but it’s also super convenient.
The chopsticks are incorporated as warp trails. Then, you have the saucer, which works as a soy sauce dish. Can you say genius?
This unique set isn’t dishwasher safe. Therefore, a little extra TLC is required after using. But don’t let that discourage you, it’s totally worth it.
Tao Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Soy Citrus Sauce
What better thing to eat with these amazing chopsticks than this mouth-watering Japanese dish.
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 2 hours
- Serving size: 4 ounces/115 g of tuna, 1-2 tablespoons/15-30 ml of sauce
- Yield: 4 servings
- ½ cup/120 ml Magical Coconut Oil
- 16 ounces/450 g sushi-grade ahi tuna (1 solid piece 4-6” in diameter)
- 4-6 tablespoons/60-90 ml black and white sesame seeds
- 8 ounces/240 ml lager beer
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup/120 ml Magical Tincture, reduced to MBO
- ½ cup/120 ml soy sauce
- 4-8 tablespoons/60-120 ml crystallized ginger (about 5-10 pieces)
- 3 tablespoons/45 ml orange blossom honey
- 2-3 tablespoons/30-45 ml prepared wasabi
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh lime juice
- 1 kaffir lime leaf (or 1 teaspoon/5 ml fresh lime zest)
- Lager reduction
- Baby cilantro sprigs (or chopped cilantro )
- Pickled Thai red chili slivers (or red jalapeño)
- Lime wedges
- Rub the sesame seed oil onto the tuna; then coat with black and white sesame seeds. Refrigerate it on a covered plate for 15 minutes.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed sauté pan set to medium-high, heat coconut oil for about 60-90 seconds – just before scorching.
- Transfer the tuna from the refrigerator into the pan, and sear it on each side for 45-60 seconds.
- Remove the seared tuna from the pan, and refrigerate it on a covered plate again until you are ready to serve.
- Add beer to deglaze the pan. Cook until it is reduced by ½, and add it to the sauce.
- Reduce your Tincture to MBO over low heat in a small, non-stick pan until thick and syrupy in consistency. Add soy, and honey and set it aside.
- Placed all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 2 Hours/Butter button.
- Pour the sauce into serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy your Tao Sesame Crusted Ahi Tuna with Wasabi Soy Citrus Sauce!
Latest posts by Brittney Sanger (see all)
- 10 Cool Weed Pipes To Add To Your Collection - September 30, 2017
- ‘Exodus 40 Live’ Celebrates The 40th Anniversary of Bob Marley’s Legendary Album - September 29, 2017
- Can Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Blotting Sheets Double As Rolling Papers? - September 28, 2017