Ketchup is a condiment classic. Imagine the perfection of cannabis-infused ketchup with burgers and fries. Here’s all you need to know to make cannabis ketchup at home.
Magical Cannabis Ketchup
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
Serving size: 1-2 tablespoons
Yield: About 5 cups
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup mango purée
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 whole clove
- Place the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete, pour your Magical Ketchup into a storage container. A ketchup squirt bottle is ideal!
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017