When has weed not saved your life? Although you can’t whip out your bud every place you go, some situations are easier to deal with while high. From attending a family function to getting through your shift at work, here are ten times weed saved the day.
1. When your parents surprised you with a birthday party that only a 5-year-old could love
Not only is the cake tastier, but you also don’t mind the fact that they invited that one neighbor they’ve been forcing you to be friends with since you were born. Sure, it’s embarrassing, but not so much when you’re high.
2. Clocking in for a long shift at work
Sure, you may not be all there. But at least you’re enjoying yourself.
3. Getting home after having the worst day imaginable
Thanks to that blunt that awaits you after a long day, you manage to make it through another day of adulting.
4. That time you went on a blind date, and it was the biggest mistake ever
Blind dates are awkward. So, to avoid the humiliation, you get high first. This way, you deal with any weirdo that sit next to you.
5. The annual family reunion
Family reunions, they happen every year but are always a drag. In addition to taking a ton of family photos, you have to answer a million questions pertaining to you and your life.
However, when you’re high, they aren’t so bad. In fact, you likely have a family member that you can sneak off with to have a session.
6. When you lost your friend at the party
It’s unfortunate to get lost at some strange party where you know absolutely no one. House parties aren’t so bad, though, because they are guaranteed to have a fridge full of food somewhere.
7. Rolling out of bed early in the morning
The kids aren’t dressed, and your husband can’t find his socks. You’re on the edge of losing your shit, so what do you do? You spark a joint, pour a cup of coffee, and tune out the madness surrounding you. Wake-and-bakes are a lifesaver.
8. That time your friend made dinner, and it was awful
You’re high, so the food isn’t as bad as it could be. If it weren’t for the weed, you’d probably be puking.
9. When you thought twice about hitting the gym
10. Sitting next to someone who cannot stop staring at you
Whether it be at a work meeting, or on the bus, some people like to stare. But since you already are high, it’s whatever, man.SHARE