We’ve put a new spin on the classic favorite! To celebrate St. Patricks’ day, simply substitute the traditional cereal for Lucky Charms to get the luck of the Irish. And your luck is already starting because these Lucky Crispy Treats use cannabutter so they’ll get you perfectly toasted.
Lucky Crispy Treats
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 1 bar
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 6 cups multicolored mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- In a large sauté pan set to medium, melt and heat the MagicalButter.
- Add the marshmallows, and cook until gooey (about 10 minutes). Do NOT make the mix too smooth, creamy, and of a uniform hue; leave some colors and texture.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the cereal. Add the melted marshmallows, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a large baking dish for serving. Using a silicone spatula, spread it out evenly to all corners of the dish, and smooth the top.